How to love myself know my self worth

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So basically i liked this boy and he played my feelings and everything i start to lose my worth respect and love for myself i cant stop thinking about what he did to me. Last year we were good friend and then we stop being mates and i wanted to get in contact and i did and i got hurt it wasn’t a good experience. Anyway if anyone knows anyone to help me stop overthinking to know my worth and to be a bad ***** please list some tips cos honestly all my friend i lack self love and self respect for myself which is true i dont know hiw to love myselg
StetheH
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The hard thing my friend is for sure getting yourself back feeling positive after being knocked down. I have had my fair share myself. Only you can find it. It took me a very long time to see any sign of positivity in myself and in life and even went through the mental health team for help but still could not find it until now.
Surely from the love of friends and family you can see how they love you for you so try and find that little bit of a spark for finding positivity in yourself. You will go through many heartbreaks in your life but i am sure you will find a good man who will love you for you. Good luck and all the best.
Baniazz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don`t get the bad ***** part.
But ways to love yourself is work on improving your self:
1. Practice yoga or meditation techniques- this improves mindful thinking
2.Work according to a time table with proper breaks in between
3.Talk to and associate with people who allow you to grow as a person, are supportive and give honest criticism people like this will allow you to improve
4. Be around people you love
5. Excercise more frequently
6. Start reading books or watching documentaries when you are free
7. Volunteering if you have free time
Work to improve in all four dimensions work, appearance, personality and mental health-wise.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StetheH)
The hard thing my friend is for sure getting yourself back feeling positive after being knocked down. I have had my fair share myself. Only you can find it. It took me a very long time to see any sign of positivity in myself and in life and even went through the mental health team for help but still could not find it until now.
Surely from the love of friends and family you can see how they love you for you so try and find that little bit of a spark for finding positivity in yourself. You will go through many heartbreaks in your life but i am sure you will find a good man who will love you for you. Good luck and all the best.
It was so sad i got played and he jus took advantage if my feelings now i feel like really bad about myself and i have meditated and did exercise nothing is helping but hopefully eventually i would get over him and learn to move on imagine i never had any sort of realtionship he was jus a guy i like he knew that and took advantage of it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Baniazz)
I don`t get the bad ***** part.
But ways to love yourself is work on improving your self:
1. Practice yoga or meditation techniques- this improves mindful thinking
2.Work according to a time table with proper breaks in between
3.Talk to and associate with people who allow you to grow as a person, are supportive and give honest criticism people like this will allow you to improve
4. Be around people you love
5. Excercise more frequently
6. Start reading books or watching documentaries when you are free
7. Volunteering if you have free time
Work to improve in all four dimensions work, appearance, personality and mental health-wise.
Bad beach it wont let me type it cos it is a swear word but yeah i have done meditation today which helped me a little yeah the thing i talk about it constantly about my friend i dont want them to get bored or annoyed thank you so much i really do need to start loving myself and know my worth and pride
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 4 weeks ago
Ok I’m going to comment and edit this later when I’m less tired and give you some advice on your self worth
josie71202
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
try and compliment yourself every day or start with asking a friend for help. I also have positive quotes everywhere in my room
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Ok I’m going to comment and edit this later when I’m less tired and give you some advice on your self worth
Okay thats fine thank you sis
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads