boyfreind keeps saying this girl is pretty or that girl (celebs)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
lol should I be jealous
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
omg my ex did that

i would be cautious
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Put some makeup on and look pretty for him then
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 4 weeks ago
No you shouldn’t. You should feel beautiful and secure within yourself to know that you’re irreplaceable and have no doubt in your mind of that. Understand that it’s okay to appreciate others beauty
Last edited by Moonlight rain; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
So?
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
are you asking him if certain girls are pretty? it’s a weird thing to bring up in conversation otherwise.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Joleee)
are you asking him if certain girls are pretty? it’s a weird thing to bring up in conversation otherwise.
lol like celebrity curshes, or oooo french girls are hot or this actor is hot
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Put some makeup on and look pretty for him then
its just when we talk about movies and celebs and singers, lol i would think im decent looking?
Joleee
Report 4 weeks ago
certainty you must think certain celebrities are attractive. that doesn’t mean anything beyond finding a celebrity attractive. he’s not holding that as a standard of attractiveness if that’s your concern.
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He should not be saying that kind of stuff to you if he loved and adored you he sounds very immature you should drop him like a ton of bricks and find a new guy that will respect you for who you are
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
He should not be saying that kind of stuff to you if he loved and adored you he sounds very immature you should drop him like a ton of bricks and find a new guy that will respect you for who you are
thats really sweet but wouldnt that make petty. its so annoying like he says to me i would marry (this celeb) and then idk what to say to that lol
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Dude, he is allowed to find other people attractive as long as he is faithful and you trust him etc.
One of my friends fully thirsts after other people (celeb and not celeb) and will get 'crushes' etc. despite being in a 2 year committed relationship, but she never once has thought about cheating, always makes time for him, loves him etc.
Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean that you are allowed to only find each other attractive
Think of Marshall and Lilly from HIMYM
artlessglide
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol should I be jealous
No need to be jealous, you are beautiful and extraordinary.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
lol should I be jealous
How old are you both?

He sounds stupid (no offense). If I were you, I'd go up a level and say: damn, I bet this guy has a big D, or damn, I heard this guy is well endowed etc.

That'll teach him a lesson forever.
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
thats really sweet but wouldnt that make petty. its so annoying like he says to me i would marry (this celeb) and then idk what to say to that lol
Who in there right mind talks to there girlfriend the way he is talking to you do you think if l was dating a girl l would be talking to her the way he is talking to you no l dont think so l would tell her how much l loved and adored her and cared about her and look after her that guy you are with is treating you the way he would treat his sister if he had one no one should treat there girlfriend the way he is treating you and you think its petty no its not petty its real life l can tell you take your blinkers of and see the real world wait till he starts going out with other girls are you going to put up with that and still say he is still your boyfriend its like you are putting up with him as you think you cant do with out him
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I honestly don’t get what’s so bad about him saying some celebs are hot? So what?
You sound very immature and also insecure.
Anonymous #6
Report 4 weeks ago
I honestly don’t get what’s so bad about him saying some celebs are hot? So what?
You sound very immature and also insecure.
l dont think so and why did you post the stuff about your guy on TSR if you dont like been told the truth and l bet your guy does not know you are going behind his back and posting stuff on TSR about him you are the one that is very immature and insecure posting stuff about your guy not the guy it wont be very long till he is dating a new girl as he is giving you hints that he would love to marry a (celb) and that means he does not care about you at all
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
l dont think so and why did you post the stuff about your guy on TSR if you dont like been told the truth and l bet your guy does not know you are going behind his back and posting stuff on TSR about him you are the one that is very immature and insecure posting stuff about your guy
What are you on about? 😂
PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol should I be jealous
Listen, a friend of my family causally commented that this or that girl was pretty, they were taking photos of pretty girls same like monuments, cathedrałs, castles and so on, they were a happy marriage till he died. Same for my uncle, they never had an argument, he would casually put photos of pretty girls into albums from holidays, my aunt was commenting it causallył "this is a castle here or there, and this is a girl Wlodek liked for her looks' - never had an argument either, they were a very happy couple untill she died. The uncle had a breakdown when this happened. A great man, always faithful to his wife, and they were so happy together.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s ok. Fancying celebrities is fine for both sides since it is a ridiculous concept that never in a million years will threaten a relationship. Add to this that the best way to keep your partner is to be totally non possessive, counterintuitively. But if it pisses you off just tell him it’s disrespectful you don’t like it and to cut it out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads