Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm doing a foundation year for MPharm and I got ACE for alevels. This is obviously due to not sitting the exam this year and teachers using mocks I was ill for in February. I was ill and the mocks were 4 months before alevel so obviously I would've improved by at least one/two grades in June and been in better health. Anyways since the teachers were so adamant I wasn't going to improve and predicted me low I feel like I will fail this foundation year I have applied for. A boy got E in chemistry for the mocks but the teachers predicted him a C, but I got C in the mocks and was predicted C. I have obviously forgotten all content since being quarantined for 7 months and Im very scared I will not get 70% in all modules. When I think about not passing my heart gets heavy and the thought haunts me every night.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
jeez your trying to make us feel sorry for u , just grow some balls and do it .My brother is retaking his a levels cuz he got bbc and he forgot all the content aswell.and he also took chem
DiamondQueen
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm doing a foundation year for MPharm and I got ACE for alevels. This is obviously due to not sitting the exam this year and teachers using mocks I was ill for in February. I was ill and the mocks were 4 months before alevel so obviously I would've improved by at least one/two grades in June and been in better health. Anyways since the teachers were so adamant I wasn't going to improve and predicted me low I feel like I will fail this foundation year I have applied for. A boy got E in chemistry for the mocks but the teachers predicted him a C, but I got C in the mocks and was predicted C. I have obviously forgotten all content since being quarantined for 7 months and Im very scared I will not get 70% in all modules. When I think about not passing my heart gets heavy and the thought haunts me every night.
I did a foundation year for Pharmacy and let me tell you that you'll be just fine. The material will come back to you and as long as you put a decent amount of work in, you will pass it 👊 Honestly, don't stress about it so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads