Ibex340
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,
I'm an international student looking to apply to uni. I'm applying to Oxford, Edinburgh, KCL, UCL, and LSE. Would someone be willing to look over my personal statement? I'm planning to apply for International Relations, and Politics, Philosophy, and Economics.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ibex340)
Hi,
I'm an international student looking to apply to uni. I'm applying to Oxford, Edinburgh, KCL, UCL, and LSE. Would someone be willing to look over my personal statement? I'm planning to apply for International Relations, and Politics, Philosophy, and Economics.
Hiya,

Please PLEASE don't post your statement in the open forum, or send it to random strangers. For all you know, they could be fellow applicants about to nick your personal statement! :eek: Plus if they submit it first, or if they post it on the Internet, etc. then you'll get caught by the UCAS plagiarism checker when you try and submit yours :sadnod:

Start a thread in this subforum https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/for...lay.php?f=1372 to submit your PS to the TSR PS Review team. It won't get flagged by the UCAS checker, and the reviewers have been heavily vetted and trained, so that you can post with confidence Things are getting busy, what with the Oxbridge/medicine/dentistry deadline coming up, but we'll do what we can (I am one of the reviewers for arts and humanities subjects) :yep:
Ibex340
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Hiya,

Please PLEASE don't post your statement in the open forum, or send it to random strangers. For all you know, they could be fellow applicants about to nick your personal statement! :eek: Plus if they submit it first, or if they post it on the Internet, etc. then you'll get caught by the UCAS plagiarism checker when you try and submit yours :sadnod:

Start a thread in this subforum https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/for...lay.php?f=1372 to submit your PS to the TSR PS Review team. It won't get flagged by the UCAS checker, and the reviewers have been heavily vetted and trained, so that you can post with confidence Things are getting busy, what with the Oxbridge/medicine/dentistry deadline coming up, but we'll do what we can (I am one of the reviewers for arts and humanities subjects) :yep:
Thanks so much! I'm quite new here, so don't know too much, but that really helps.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ibex340)
Thanks so much! I'm quite new here, so don't know too much, but that really helps.
No worries at all: happy to help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (61)
15.37%
I'm not sure (14)
3.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (134)
33.75%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.51%
I'm not a current university student (182)
45.84%

Watched Threads