guy with a girlfriend added me on snapchat by search

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Not sure if I'm overthinking this, but I don't really have experience with boys or having friends that are guys so--

Last week, I met one of my roommate's friends and we all hung out for a few hours. He goes to a different university, but we have a few mutual friends from our hometown. He also has a girlfriend that goes to a different school. We had fun, but I didn't think about it too much when we all hung out.

He added me on Instagram, which I don't think is odd. But today, he added me on Snapchat by search. We've just been snapping and talking a bit, but is this just him trying to be friendly? Should I not overthink this as anything more?
a_level185
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hard to say unless we get an idea of your conversations. ideally speaking his girl should be his best friend and girlfriend in one so he shouldn't look for friendship with other girls. (might also make his girlfriend jealous seeing another female getting his attention). only you'd know if he's moving to you based on whether or not he's being flirty and whether or not he's trying to get to know you. i'd say ignore him and see if he double replies. if he does then he's serious about you
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by a_level185)
hard to say unless we get an idea of your conversations. ideally speaking his girl should be his best friend and girlfriend in one so he shouldn't look for friendship with other girls. (might also make his girlfriend jealous seeing another female getting his attention). only you'd know if he's moving to you based on whether or not he's being flirty and whether or not he's trying to get to know you. i'd say ignore him and see if he double replies. if he does then he's serious about you
Thanks, that makes sense! He does respond instantly when I Snapchat him. But I'll see how it goes for a few days to see what he says/gauge the conversation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.2%
I'm not sure (59)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (375)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.9%
I'm not a current university student (623)
48.86%

Watched Threads