rachellouise21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Is fairtrade really fair? Is it too simple? I want to study Econmics at Uni, does it realate?
historynerd47
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Sounds good to me! Maybe add a subtitle to clarify exactly what you're exploring, for example 'Is Fairtrade really Fair? An analysis of the ethical and economic consequences of the Fairtrade scheme' or however you want to angle your essay
9/10gyal
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by historynerd47)
Sounds good to me! Maybe add a subtitle to clarify exactly what you're exploring, for example 'Is Fairtrade really Fair? An analysis of the ethical and economic consequences of the Fairtrade scheme' or however you want to angle your essay
Damn. You're smart!
historynerd47
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by 9/10gyal)
Damn. You're smart!
Oh wow, thank you! Haha
username5067670
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi could you please rate my title as well? ‘To what extent does PCOS affect a woman’s life’ I would like to go into medicine so I chose this topic but I’m not fully sure if its something that I could write 5000 words on.
historynerd47
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Luna1104)
Hi could you please rate my title as well? ‘To what extent does PCOS affect a woman’s life’ I would like to go into medicine so I chose this topic but I’m not fully sure if its something that I could write 5000 words on.
Hmm not an expert on this but PCOS can vary in severity I think so 'to what extent' would be different patient to patient. If you wanted to look at the most serious cases you could phrase it 'to what extent CAN PCOS affect a woman's life?' I think that would work a lot better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads