What happened lol

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
There was this guy i knew threw mutuals and we kinda became friends after this truth dare game we played where he picked me out of like 9 girls to smash/date.
Anyway we were lowkey into each other. Hes hot but doesnt know it lmao so since hes insecure no girl rlly digs it except me.
Despite me being white n him jamaican telapahtetically we were down and he sent me this selfie day after lol.

Quarantine happened he just disappears. No msgs and blocks me. In real we usually do this handshake and he just goes past me to greet his mates.

Wtf is this. Ik bros before hoes but hes acting like a ****. I also spoke to another girl who was his bestfriend and she said they also fell out
Anonymous #1
Bump?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
He doesn't want girls, he wants women.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Bump?
It was literally 4 min difference, be patient omds
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
It was literally 4 min difference, be patient omds
Phones 8% ahah

Rq can you gimme a solution
Moonlight rain
Report 3 weeks ago
Phones 8% ahah

Rq can you gimme a solution
why is his race and your race relevant? maybe he blocked you because of the irrelevant mention of race like it actually means something.
Anonymous #1
why is his race and your race relevant? maybe he blocked you because of the irrelevant mention of race like it actually means something.
i mentioned it because ppl see black and white as different in cultures maybe? i dont have a fetish dont worry.
hes just been acting odd. if hes not with his mates hes on his own lol and its awks cuz his friends are my best friends
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Have you considered asking him?
Moonlight rain
Report 3 weeks ago
i mentioned it because ppl see black and white as different in cultures maybe? i dont have a fetish dont worry.
hes just been acting odd. if hes not with his mates hes on his own lol and its awks cuz his friends are my best friends
Yeah no one thinks like that anymore. Bit weird how that’s the first thing you can think of why he is being distant.
Just ask him.
Anonymous #1
Yeah no one thinks like that anymore. Bit weird how that’s the first thing you can think of why he is being distant.
Just ask him.
i cant even ask when i call him he just smiles and turns away lol
Moonlight rain
Report 3 weeks ago
i cant even ask when i call him he just smiles and turns away lol
Then just leave him alone. If he was interested, you would know. Just let it go
Anonymous #1
Then just leave him alone. If he was interested, you would know. Just let it go
alright fine, i guess.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Despite me being white n him jamaican telapahtetically we were down and he sent me this selfie day after lol.
That part made me laugh lmao.

If you see him everyday just walk up to him and ask him why he blocked you if it's bothering you. It's probably a stupid reason if it was completely out of the blue.

For example, if someone is super insecure they might get all delusional thinking everyone hates them, then start blocking everyone off social media. Could be anything.
Last edited by ChickenMadness; 3 weeks ago
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)

If you see him everyday just walk up to him and ask him why he blocked you if it's bothering you. It's probably a stupid reason if it was completely out of the blue.

For example, if someone is super insecure they might get all delusional thinking everyone hates them, then start blocking everyone off social media. Could be anything.
Hi there
OP, everything said above is true, I think.
Do remember that you said he is insecure. I am sure he might be a bit shy too.
Why not approaching him and ask why he blocked you.
I am a bit shy and awfully insecure too. Though I never blocked someone who was interested in me because of my insecurity (mainly because I never got someone interested in me anyway...). But I would not be surprised if he did it because of his insecurity.
As for the avoiding part, it is the same. He might be afraid of you rejecting sooner or later, so he might have decided to do it first, to avoid getting hurt.
Remember HE IS INSECURE ABOUT HIMSELF.
Anonymous #1

(Original post by Ackhnologia)
Hi there
OP, everything said above is true, I think.
Do remember that you said he is insecure. I am sure he might be a bit shy too.
Why not approaching him and ask why he blocked you.
I am a bit shy and awfully insecure too. Though I never blocked someone who was interested in me because of my insecurity (mainly because I never got someone interested in me anyway...). But I would not be surprised if he did it because of his insecurity.
As for the avoiding part, it is the same. He might be afraid of you rejecting sooner or later, so he might have decided to do it first, to avoid getting hurt.
Remember HE IS INSECURE ABOUT HIMSELF.
Nvm guys i got my answer. Just spoke to his mate and he unadded all the girls because 'he wanted to focus more on himself'.

Surely you could do that while having female friends lol wtf
Moonlight rain
Report 3 weeks ago
Nvm guys i got my answer. Just spoke to his mate and he unadded all the girls because 'he wanted to focus more on himself'.

Lol he meant all the girls who he weren’t interested in, not actual friends who are girls. What that means to me is he doesn’t want any relationships or any flings. And maybe that’s all you were. A meaningless relationship
Last edited by Moonlight rain; 3 weeks ago
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Lol he meant all the girls who he weren’t interested in, not actual friends who are girls. What that means to me is he doesn’t want any relationships or any flings. And maybe that’s all you were. A meaningless relationship
Ye, probably doesn't see any value in having you as a friend unfortunately.
Anonymous #1
Ye, probably doesn't see any value in having you as a friend unfortunately.
na i literally never see him around girls anyway. he always had 1 friend walking with him and talking now hes acting edgy lmao. kinda cringe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.49%
I'm not sure (32)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (230)
31.34%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.32%
I'm not a current university student (356)
48.5%

Watched Threads