The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My parents had a similar age gap and when I was born, my mum was almost 19 and my dad was 32. Their relationship really affected my mum and both her reputation and emotional state have never been the same since even though she is now 36 and I am 17. Yet there was a very short period of time where my mum felt about my dad as you feel about this guy 15 years older than you. Personally I could not recommend at all following those instincts.
I wanna know how close in age he is to your own parents
Do not do it.

Ask yourself, what does a 32 year old man see in a CHILD?

He’s going after you because you’re young, vulnerable and easy to manipulate. You won’t see that because you’re vulnerable.

It won’t end well. He should find someone his own age and stop chasing after a child.
He's literally gonna be an old age pensioner while you're still in your prime lmao.
I'm in my 30s and go to uni with people just out of school. I have absolutely nothing in common with them and they all annoy the hell out of me. So yeah, thats too big of an age gap. Wth is this guy thinking, what a creep. Run a mile, have fun with someone your own age.
Why did you create the thread if you’re gonna keep justifying it and ignore and dismiss the good advice people are giving to you? It doesn’t seem like you’re willing to see it any other way but you’ll learn in time

Latest

Trending

Trending