Scroll to see replies

Neither can I.

|
|
V
Original post by KelsieTaylor
Well done!💖
One day I hope I'll get my 11th gem too✨

No no, don't hope, TSR is a trap. You can never escape :facepalm: Get out while you can

Thanks for all the love :heart:

Original post by Rufus the red
Neither can I.

|
|
V

:toofunny:
@the beaɾ sorry for digging this up, but how did you know I was not online when you made the thread?

Also, my DOB on here is not my actual DOB irl
Original post by the bear
:desu: :rave::desu:

@SoulfulTwist

has joined the Elite just below the summit of Success Mountain. :yay: * Please join me in congratulating her on achieving 11 Gems !! * She has reached the coveted level in well under 7 years :awesome: !!

:bl:
She is away at the moment and her star sign is probably Scorpio :wink:

scorp.png

[scroll]@SoulfulTwist[/scroll]*
[scrollr]@Hellohsjakodsmka[/scrollr]* [scroll]@_gcx[/scroll]* [scrollr]@MidgetFever[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Foxeh[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Sinnoh[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Chronoscope[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rakas[/scrollr]* [scroll]@laurawatt[/scroll]* [scrollr]@I AM GROOT[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Diddlydec[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Bursting Bubbles [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Mutters[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Oxford Mum [/scrollr]* [scroll]@harrysbar[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Oboe Linda [/scrollr]* [scroll]@écolier[/scroll]* [scrollr] @gjd800 [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Bang outta Order[/scroll]* [scrollr] @Stiff Little Fingers[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Precious Illusions[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Andrew97 [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Notoriety[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Notnek [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Reality Check [/scroll]* [scrollr]@PQ [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Retired_Messiah [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Good bloke [/scrollr]* [scroll]@uberteknik [/scroll]* [scrollr]@04MR17 [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Fullofsurprises [/scroll]* [scrollr]@AngryJellyfish [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Plagioclase [/scroll]* [scrollr]@MrDystopia [/scrollr]* [scroll]@wilfredlittle [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Hezlington [/scrollr]* [scroll]@ForestShadow [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rhythmical [/scrollr]* [scroll]@The_Lonely_Goatherd:girl:[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Viva Emptiness [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Doones [/scroll]* [scrollr]@CheeseIsVeg [/scrollr]* [scroll]@ihatePE[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Quantex [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Rum Ham [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Tee Em [/scrollr]* [scroll]@z33 [/scroll]* [scrollr]@josb [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Alexion [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Zargabath [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Hydeman [/scroll]* [scrollr]@WoodyMCC [/scrollr]* [scroll]@serah.exe [/scroll]* [scrollr]@CoolCavy [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Paracosm [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Spoder [/scrollr]* [scroll]@SeanLW [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Roo [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Drewski [/scroll]* [scrollr]@the bear :bear:[/scrollr] * [scroll]@math42[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Plantagenet Crown[/scrollr] 11greens.jpg tsrbbb.JPG

Just wanted to say that QE2 has reached 12 gems (I think).

Quick Reply

Latest