The Student Room Group

Getting into Nursing help!!

Hiya,
I was wondering if there are any nurses/student nurses that got onto the Nursing course doing a OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical in health and social care rather than the BTEC version .
I’d really appreciate it if anyone could reply!! Im currently in yr12 doing double health & social care (Cambridge Technical) and psychology but I don’t think I’ll get in anywhere bc it’s not a BTEC. I only know that Manchester accepts it but I’m not sure anywhere else that does.

Thank you :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by katiegsu5
Hiya,
I was wondering if there are any nurses/student nurses that got onto the Nursing course doing a OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical in health and social care rather than the BTEC version .
I’d really appreciate it if anyone could reply!! Im currently in yr12 doing double health & social care (Cambridge Technical) and psychology but I don’t think I’ll get in anywhere bc it’s not a BTEC. I only know that Manchester accepts it but I’m not sure anywhere else that does.

Thank you :smile:

Yes according to NHS website ( health careers.NHS.uk ) .

And I attached copy of details ok as hopefully you will get this. PM me if I can be of help as I'm a Q/Nurse.

Screenshot_2020-09-19-14-54-51.png

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending