The Student Room Group

How to get help with living costs

I have finished my college education in England but when i was applying for student finance i applied for EU instead of UK as i have Spanish passport that is why i got the tuition fees sorted but i do not have living costs and i cant get NHS learning support fund which i really need but i cant apply for uk finance because i dont want the tution fees to be delayed as semester 1 for uni is started now so is there any help that i can receive please.
Original post by Ana2349
I have finished my college education in England but when i was applying for student finance i applied for EU instead of UK as i have Spanish passport that is why i got the tuition fees sorted but i do not have living costs and i cant get NHS learning support fund which i really need but i cant apply for uk finance because i dont want the tution fees to be delayed as semester 1 for uni is started now so is there any help that i can receive please.

Hi Ana, how long have you resided in the UK? Are you working while you study?
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Ana, how long have you resided in the UK? Are you working while you study?
Thanks, Isaac

Hi in this November it will be 5 years living in UK and no i'm not working
Original post by Ana2349
Hi in this November it will be 5 years living in UK and no i'm not working

Good morning, you won't be eligible for a Maintenance Loan as you have not been in the UK for 5 years prior to the first day of the first academic year of your course and you are not working.

You can still apply for the Tuition Fee Loan only as an EU applicant.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending