Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,
I'm currently a Lancaster Uni student however I am wanting to transfer to uni of manchester because it is closer to home and I could commute which is what im wanting to do what with the current pandemic however I have tried contacting the Uni by email and by phone for TWO weeks and no respone and short of actually going to the university i dont know what to do because i want to contact them as soon as possible so i can arrange stuff but I'm not getting an answer!
Can anyone help?
Thank you!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Als

(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,
I'm currently a Lancaster Uni student however I am wanting to transfer to uni of manchester because it is closer to home and I could commute which is what im wanting to do what with the current pandemic however I have tried contacting the Uni by email and by phone for TWO weeks and no respone and short of actually going to the university i dont know what to do because i want to contact them as soon as possible so i can arrange stuff but I'm not getting an answer!
Can anyone help?
Thank you!
I'm also not enjoying my time here for purely personal reasons and so would feel much better if i could study from home for my first year and be at a university i think would be more catered to me and my needs --> and theres plenty more reasons but i don't think i need to say since i just need help contacting the university
UoM_Enquiries
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi,

I'm sorry you are having problems getting in touch with the University, which email address are you trying to contact? I would recommend trying to contact [email protected] who should be able to forward on your email to someone who will be able to talk through this with you.

I hope this is helpful!

Hi,
Can anyone help?
Thank you!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by UoM_Enquiries)
Hi,

I'm sorry you are having problems getting in touch with the University, which email address are you trying to contact? I would recommend trying to contact [email protected] who should be able to forward on your email to someone who will be able to talk through this with you.

I hope this is helpful!
Hi,
I am not OP but I have a question regarding Manchester’s policy on transfers. The course I am looking at requires ABB and a contextual offer for BBB (this particular course notes that it accepts transfers into second year if there are spaces), would I have a chance at transferring if I meet first year requirements and there happens to be vacancies? I achieved BBB (there’s more to my personal circumstance but I was just wondering if it is possible).
UoM_Enquiries
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi,
I am not OP but I have a question regarding Manchester’s policy on transfers. The course I am looking at requires ABB and a contextual offer for BBB (this particular course notes that it accepts transfers into second year if there are spaces), would I have a chance at transferring if I meet first year requirements and there happens to be vacancies? I achieved BBB (there’s more to my personal circumstance but I was just wondering if it is possible).

Hi!

The University's policy on transfers may vary from subject to subject, so I would recommend getting in contact with the subject you would be interested in transferring to. They should be able to confirm the specific requirements with you. You can search for the contact details here, or get in touch with [email protected] and ask them to forward on your enquiry.

I hope this helpful!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (192)
29.54%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (108)
16.62%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.92%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.31%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.85%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.69%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.85%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.23%

Watched Threads