The Student Room Group

What’s your biggest fantasy?

Go anon if you want and be super honest...
l would like to make love to two sporty legal age girls that l met at the gym or outside while jogging l would ask them to come back home with me and l would get them to take all there sporty clothes of or l would take there sexy sporty clothes of for them then they would lay on my massage table and l would give the two of them a nice full body massage each while they were playing about with each other on the massage table then l would join in and we would make love to each other on the massage table then move to my bedroom where the two girls would make sexy love with each other then l would join in making love to each girl one at a time l would more than please them and they both would be begging me for more and more loving l would take a break and have some food to eat then get back to making more love with the two sexy sporty girls that just cant get enough of me then the 3 of us would have a hot sexy soapy shower together then l would make love to them again before they had to jog back home and l let them know that they are more than welcome to come and see me anytime lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending