I want to get A*AA but stress is getting to me

Watch
roisin.m
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So, as many of you can probably relate to, lockdown plummeted my mental health. I lost all motivation to do work, even now that I'm fuelled by fear, and can't stop procrastinating which is causing me to have panic attacks.
I ideally need an A*AA in: English Lit (AQA), History (Edexcel) and R.E (OCR). If anyone has any tips to stop procrastinating, which I know sounds trivial, or any subject specific revision advice I would so appreciate it. My teachers think its possible for me to reach these grades if I put in the work (I'm year 13 btw), but I just don't know how to get my motivation back.

Thank you
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
make a timetable or to-do list. force yourself to get rid of your distractions ie. put them in another room, work in the library, give them to your parents.
roisin.m
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by absolutelysprout)
make a timetable or to-do list. force yourself to get rid of your distractions ie. put them in another room, work in the library, give them to your parents.
Thank you!

I agree, I get distracted very easily so getting rid of them is probably best.
zonaoo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roisin.m)
So, as many of you can probably relate to, lockdown plummeted my mental health. I lost all motivation to do work, even now that I'm fuelled by fear, and can't stop procrastinating which is causing me to have panic attacks.
I ideally need an A*AA in: English Lit (AQA), History (Edexcel) and R.E (OCR). If anyone has any tips to stop procrastinating, which I know sounds trivial, or any subject specific revision advice I would so appreciate it. My teachers think its possible for me to reach these grades if I put in the work (I'm year 13 btw), but I just don't know how to get my motivation back.

Thank you
i can't believe how similar this is to how I'm feeling. I have exams next week starting Monday and they're for predicted grades for ucas and I literally had a break down last night because I was so stressed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (32)
32.65%
No - I have already returned home (10)
10.2%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (23)
23.47%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (6)
6.12%
No - I live at home during term anyway (27)
27.55%

Watched Threads