lavender5959
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
If i resat two of my gcse subjects, will the fact that i resat them be shown in my UCAS application? and if so, will the first result also be there?
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lavender5959)
If i resat two of my gcse subjects, will the fact that i resat them be shown in my UCAS application? and if so, will the first result also be there?
Yes, you have to enter all your qualifications. I wouldn't worry though - A levels are far more important for most universities / subjects.
lavender5959
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RogerOxon)
Yes, you have to enter all your qualifications. I wouldn't worry though - A levels are far more important for most universities / subjects.
but i m planning on applying into medicine which is super super competitive. do u think that is still okay ?
also do u think it's worth resitting of if i got 1 A and 1 B in those two subjects but A * in 5 subjects??
p.s the two subjects are additonal math and ICT
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lavender5959)
but i m planning on applying into medicine which is super super competitive. do u think that is still okay ?
also do u think it's worth resitting of if i got 1 A and 1 B in those two subjects but A * in 5 subjects??
p.s the two subjects are additonal math and ICT
Sorry, but UCAS are quite clear on this:
(Original post by https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-university/filling-your-ucas-undergraduate-application)
You must enter all your qualifications from secondary education onwards – whether you have the result (even any that were ungraded) or you’re still awaiting exams and results.
Medicine isn't my area, so I'll let other comment on the value of resitting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.23%
I'm not sure (8)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.11%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.32%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.7%

Watched Threads