Super duper Embarassed

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi all, So I am so stupid (great way to start)

I am so embarrassed, and ashamed that this is beyond creepy.

I, basically was trying to go through my girlfriends followers and came across her sisters page which was linked to Linkedin.

I accidentally clinked on it, and as I'm logged on to my linkedin. It shows who views your profile, I of course didn't know.

I saw a notification and saw that her sister, viewed my profile back. It had my name and everything and we're Facebook mutual, and she knows where I live because on my profile I placed that down. She must have saw I viewed it, and did so.

Funny thing is I was just being snoopy on social media, I had no idea and her sister doesn't know I exist.

Super embarrassed ;/ I don't know what to do I've blocked her from seeing my profile but ugh, I have no pictures just my full name and where I live. I'm beyond embarrassed anything I should do, I'm thinking of unblocking and being like professional ugh, I didn't know it shows!!!

If anyone can help that would be grand
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s fine lmaoo. Nothing embarrassing just don’t think about it. It’s really not that big of a deal. Move on
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Lol, that could be embarrassing for you, but for her it’ll probably just be curiosity. Don’t worry about it. It doesn’t matter, you didn’t do anything to be ashamed of.
AnnaBananana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ah, if it’s ever brought up, just say you didn’t realise at first it was her, that she must have come up on your feed because of mutual friends or something. Weird stuff happens all the time - my mum once got a friend suggestion of my ex boyfriends nan....
Last edited by AnnaBananana; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ki Yung Na)
Lol, that could be embarrassing for you, but for her it’ll probably just be curiosity. Don’t worry about it. It doesn’t matter, you didn’t do anything to be ashamed of.
I searched her on google *Facepalms* I get so nosey.

I told my girlfriend I went red, and she wasn't pleased apparently though my girlfriend has admitted to stalking through my family is well, we are serious and we would like to introduce each other.

I told my girlfriend that she viewed my Linkedin profile 5 days ago, my girlfriend said that was fine as her sister didnt say anything (her sister's way older than us).

I've learnt my lesson, I feel kind of bummed my girlfriend admitted to seeing my dads Facebook page and my mother and I got reprimanded for seeing her sisters linkedin out of all social media I could possibly search her sister on. I just wanted a bit of background check. I didn't request, or message. We've been together for 3 years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (190)
29.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.41%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.98%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.36%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.89%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.81%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.88%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed