Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Before the pandemic I kicked off at college. I was just so sick of the staff just nagging me and annoying me, it was stressful. The teacher staff member went in at me, nagging me. I just straight said swore, called the tutors and the learning facilitator *****es, I just straight up told them that im of all the really getting on my nerves and **** really aggressively. I didnt throw anything or hit anyone but I swore quite a lot and slammed the door hard and I think I would have if my this black guy didn’t calm me down. Everyone just stared me and the whole class were just quiet eyes all on me. If the teacher did try and calm me down by coming near Im ngl I probably would hit her.

I got kicked out of college that day. Im just thinking what I can do now with my career and if this will be noted on my record and prevent me getting a job. Will this affect my future ? I’ve been pretty down about what is next for me and what I can do, in the future. I’m 29 years old, I was on college course that is for older students or younger students but I’m blacklisted from their colleges now.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Before the pandemic I kicked off at college. I was just so sick of the staff just nagging me and annoying me, it was stressful. The teacher staff member went in at me, nagging me. I just straight said swore, called the tutors and the learning facilitator *****es, I just straight up told them that im of all the really getting on my nerves and **** really aggressively. I didnt throw anything or hit anyone but I swore quite a lot and slammed the door hard and I think I would have if my this black guy didn’t calm me down. Everyone just stared me and the whole class were just quiet eyes all on me. If the teacher did try and calm me down by coming near Im ngl I probably would hit her.

I got kicked out of college that day. Im just thinking what I can do now with my career and if this will be noted on my record and prevent me getting a job. Will this affect my future ? I’ve been pretty down about what is next for me and what I can do, in the future. I’m 29 years old, I was on college course that is for older students or younger students but I’m blacklisted from their colleges now.
29 year old and slamming doors? Blimey, you’re a tough one
Anonymous #1
29 year old and slamming doors? Blimey, you’re a tough one
I don’t think this has anything to do with you
MadameRazz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
not going to lie i was very shocked to read you’re 29. i thought you’d be like 16 based on the behaviour. do you have anger issues? not sure what this means for your future, depends what you want to do i guess.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MadameRazz)
not going to lie i was very shocked to read you’re 29. i thought you’d be like 16 based on the behaviour. do you have anger issues? not sure what this means for your future, depends what you want to do i guess.
I’m 19
MadameRazz
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m 19
might want to edit your post then.
Anonymous #1
might want to edit your post then.
I’m 29, I meant to say my friend did a similar thing at college and he’s 19
MadameRazz
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m 29, I meant to say my friend did a similar thing at college and he’s 19
ok youre making no sense so. im gonna stop replying now.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You’re 29 and you decided to throw a hissy fit at college?
You Might want to get some support for anger management first before worrying about your future since it will affect you going forward if this is how you react.
Anonymous #1
ok youre making no sense so. im gonna stop replying now.
I made an error and stop replying then
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
You’re 29 and you decided to throw a hissy fit at college?
You Might want to get some support for anger management first before worrying about your future since it will affect you going forward if this is how you react.
Yes, I was stressed
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, I was stressed
Then you should look into better, more productive ways to deal with stress as that isn’t acceptable in any circumstances.
Anonymous #1
Then you should look into better, more productive ways to deal with stress as that isn’t acceptable in any circumstances.
I don’t know any
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t know any
So you think you should continue in your life screaming and swearing at people cos you are stressed?
Anonymous #1
So you think you should continue in your life screaming and swearing at people cos you are stressed?
This has got nothing to do with you
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Perhaps you could benefit from going to anger management classes. Speak to your GP.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This has got nothing to do with you
What doesn’t???

I asked you a question. You posted on a public forum asking for advice -I’m giving you the advice that you need to get your stress/anger management under control....
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pathway)
Perhaps you could benefit from going to anger management classes. Speak to your GP.
I don’t ****ing know
Anonymous #1
What doesn’t???

I asked you a question. You posted on a public forum asking for advice -I’m giving you the advice that you need to get your stress/anger management under control....
You are lecturing me and you don’t even know me
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You are lecturing me and you don’t even know me
I know that you’re 29 and thought that the way to deal with college stress was by shouting and swearing and slamming doors. This is not a healthy reaction and it won’t help you in life.
Those are facts-not lecturing.
What is it that you would like anyone to say here?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (190)
29.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.41%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.98%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.36%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.89%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.81%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.88%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.25%

Watched Threads