Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I said at college that I think the whole Covid **** is corrupt and now I’m in trouble. I got sent out of the classroom but I just went home because I wasn’t in the mood to get yelled at by the teacher. I feel bad for saying it but I’m just worried I’ve been withdrawn from the course or something because I could tell I was going to get a serious telling off if I did stay.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Just for saying that? You won’t get kicked out. Don’t overthink it. I got kicked out twice and it didn’t affect my future at all
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just for saying that? You won’t get kicked out. Don’t overthink it. I got kicked out twice and it didn’t affect my future at all
I might be seen as disrespectful or something because this girl said that I’m “disgusting Scum”
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I might be seen as disrespectful or something because this girl said that I’m “disgusting Scum”
You said what you said. Move on and don’t let her words affect you
Anonymous #1
You said what you said. Move on and don’t let her words affect you
It’s just I feel like I’m disrespectful
Anonymous #1
I said at college that I think the whole Covid **** is corrupt and now I’m in trouble. I got sent out of the classroom but I just went home because I wasn’t in the mood to get yelled at by the teacher. I feel bad for saying it but I’m just worried I’ve been withdrawn from the course or something because I could tell I was going to get a serious telling off if I did stay.
Bump
sickosum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i dont think you will be removed from your course, what you done/said wasnt that extreme, if anything it was your own opinion i guess. you’ll probably have to have a talk with your teacher, and they might explain why they sent you out and why what they think you done was wrong.the only thing you might actually get in trouble for is walking out and going home.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No, you can get kicked out of the room for being 'disruptive' but it's unlikely you'll get expelled. **** me, that girl's being a bit melodramatic branding you as 'disgusting scum' like Christ there are people out there right now who have committed murder, and molested children, she needs to get some perspective.
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You're voicing out opinions that aren't necessarily anything dangerous. If you had said something that posed danger to your classmates then fair enough. I wouldn't overthink it tbf.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It’s just I feel like I’m disrespectful
For voicing an opinion?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
For voicing an opinion?
Knowing my tutors yes
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
You're voicing out opinions that aren't necessarily anything dangerous. If you had said something that posed danger to your classmates then fair enough. I wouldn't overthink it tbf.
Ok
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sickosum)
i dont think you will be removed from your course, what you done/said wasnt that extreme, if anything it was your own opinion i guess. you’ll probably have to have a talk with your teacher, and they might explain why they sent you out and why what they think you done was wrong.the only thing you might actually get in trouble for is walking out and going home.
I got home just because I wasn’t in the mood to get nagged
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.13%
I'm not sure (26)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (179)
31.63%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.12%
I'm not a current university student (269)
47.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise