I'm worried I'll catch corona

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
my sibling is not social distancing, they're still hanging out with friends/boyfriend (not sure who they hang out with) as normal and always gets a lift to wherever they hang out then gets a lift home late after 12am. Me and other family members are social distancing, wearing masks etc in places we have to etc but my one sibling is not and she's the one who is likely to catch corona. She acts as if she is immune when she's not. She's in her early twenties and that's the age that has seen an increase in corona cases lately. Plus we're living in a city where there are high numbers and have more restrictions, basically in lockdown again so it's a higher chance of us catching it. She's the one who's likely to catch it if anyone of us was to get it and will give it to the rest of us. She doesn't seem to care, she can't live without who ever she is hanging out with. We've all told her to follow the rules but she doesn't listen, I don't know what to do. I don't want to catch corona and die. The rate she's going she will catch it and give it to me. She has been coughing lately so she already might have it.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t think so negatively. Even if she gets it and you end up getting it, you won’t die. Just make sure you disinfect the house often
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don’t think so negatively. Even if she gets it and you end up getting it, you won’t die. Just make sure you disinfect the house often
Pray to god and bless the house with holy water whilst chanting ‘juju, juju’
elixirhtc
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would say that precautions is better than cautions so for the situation of Covid-19 Corona it is better to islolate your self for couple of week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.17%
I'm not sure (59)
4.52%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (382)
29.25%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (643)
49.23%

Watched Threads