Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have been with my girlfriend happily for 16 months now and everything is great most the time. Only thing is I don't know if her orgasms are real and I know I shouldn't think about it or worry or what ever but I want her to enjoy it and want it not just for me but for both of us. she ses she has multiple orgasms with me but it just seems too easy most the time with little foreplay we would be around 3 minutes into pretty slow(ish) sex in either doggy or missionary if that helps? but best way i describe her so called orgasms would be a light wet feeling and she tightens up and makes a bit of a moan and during sex every 1-2 mins this will happen as i pick up speed as it continues but she never seems as tired or happy after or try to come onto me as much as she used to. in the pasty i could recognize them easily because she'd shake or squirt rarely and be all cuddly after and sometimes want it again not long after? i just want to know if this is how an female orgasm sounds or at least how to identify one if she is faking? please help lol.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Okay. Right. So first things first, everyone is different and there are plenty of people who orgasm very easily. A vaginal orgasm feels like getting in a bath, sometimes you just dip your toes in, sometimes you’re up to your neck. There are different intensities and they’re all great. If you’re worried about your girlfriend faking, perhaps mention something to her about how you hope she would never hypothetically feel the need to. Be a generous lover and perform foreplay on her without expecting it to always lead to sex. Listen to her moods. Build trust.
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been with my girlfriend happily for 16 months now and everything is great most the time. Only thing is I don't know if her orgasms are real and I know I shouldn't think about it or worry or what ever but I want her to enjoy it and want it not just for me but for both of us. she ses she has multiple orgasms with me but it just seems too easy most the time with little foreplay we would be around 3 minutes into pretty slow(ish) sex in either doggy or missionary if that helps? but best way i describe her so called orgasms would be a light wet feeling and she tightens up and makes a bit of a moan and during sex every 1-2 mins this will happen as i pick up speed as it continues but she never seems as tired or happy after or try to come onto me as much as she used to. in the pasty i could recognize them easily because she'd shake or squirt rarely and be all cuddly after and sometimes want it again not long after? i just want to know if this is how an female orgasm sounds or at least how to identify one if she is faking? please help lol.
She is not faking an orgasam you dont have a clue you two should be talking about stuff regards making love with each other
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed