Do you slow down every time?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
During sex I feel like my girlfriend is getting close to orgasm and she tells ,me to slow down, not touch her clit, or put her hand out to stop me and say its getting too sensitive and the only thing I can think of is she is worried about orgasming or letting go? she argues if I bring this up with her but I thought maybe someone could tell me if I just need to bypass what she ses and achieve it for her as she doesn't seem to get so reactive when we've had drinks together and gains confidence so maybe its a shy thing as she orgasms' when she lets go and try's to enjoy it, shaking, squirts, more lust and passion yet when we do it without it seems she's closed in and shy and don't just go with her body and just feel great? I say this because I really want her to enjoy it and want it again and the only time she does is when she finishes too. obviously you don't want to participate in something when there's nothing in it for you? do i keep going and maybe she'll reach orgasm and trust me after or just keep stopping when she ses its too sensitive.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
When she tells you to stop you stop
When she tells you to slow down you slow down
You do not “bypass what she ses”
If you can’t talk about it, you shouldn’t be doing it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
When she tells you to stop you stop
When she tells you to slow down you slow down
You do not “bypass what she ses”
If you can’t talk about it, you shouldn’t be doing it.
okay, thank you. i was just searching it up online and it ses about letting go and stuff like that but it don't seem right unless she's ready to. i may try talking about it again but maybe more gently so it don't seem like an attack or something? thank you for response
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (46)
15.97%
I'm not sure (8)
2.78%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
34.72%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.39%
I'm not a current university student (130)
45.14%

Watched Threads