A level papers

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Zoeva123
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi
Does anyone know how to get access to the 2019 aqa past papers. I’m sitting my a levels in October and it would be really helpful if I had them.
Thank you xx
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
They are locked for teacher use only as the current year 13’s may sit them for their mocks.

The AQA website will have other papers you can use to practice.
Zoeva123
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
They are locked for teacher use only as the current year 13’s may sit them for their mocks.

The AQA website will have other papers you can use to practice.
I’ve done the other papers a couple of times was kind of hoping for a new one to see where I’m at.
Thanks for the help
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zoeva123)
I’ve done the other papers a couple of times was kind of hoping for a new one to see where I’m at.
Thanks for the help
Have you used Physics and Maths Tutor? They have some good questions and you could perhaps try the papers from the other exam boards. The questions are quite similar.
Zoeva123
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Have you used Physics and Maths Tutor? They have some good questions and you could perhaps try the papers from the other exam boards. The questions are quite similar.
I’ve been using exampro for questions but wanted full papers. I’ll look into other exam board papers. Thank you x
Reagan&Roosevelt
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zoeva123)
I’ve been using exampro for questions but wanted full papers. I’ll look into other exam board papers. Thank you x
I want to improve on my chemistry before my resits, so If by chance I could borrow access to exampro for a few minutes to download some past paper questions on there, that would be much appreciated.
ferwerg2
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Reagan&Roosevelt)
I want to improve on my chemistry before my resits, so If by chance I could borrow access to exampro for a few minutes to download some past paper questions on there, that would be much appreciated.
do you need a level ones? or gcse exampro
ferwerg2
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Reagan&Roosevelt)
gcse or a level?
frankroose
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ferwerg2)
do you need a level ones? or gcse exampro
hi do you have a level chemistry ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (15)
88.24%
No (1)
5.88%
I didn't use it to prepare (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads