gemuh16
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Has anybody done a biological GSK placement in Stevenage? if so then i really want to hear about your experiences of working there and experiences of living in or around Stevenage
diancie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I haven't but I've applied to it - have you gotten back any kind of response yet?
thegsss
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I also applied in September and was wondering if anyone has received any updates
noorgal
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I haven’t heard anything either
noorgal
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I emailed them and they said my application is still under review. Hope that helps.
thegsss
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by noorgal)
I emailed them and they said my application is still under review. Hope that helps.
Right, thanks. I’ll just wait
etj2000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hey! I have my assesment centre next week for GSK I got a response about the final stage a few days ago, around a month after filling out the application form
Last edited by etj2000; 2 months ago
mizzy1999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by etj2000)
hey! I have my assesment centre next week for GSK I got a response about the final stage a few days ago, around a month after filling out the application form
which placement did you apply to? Was it finance?
etj2000
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mizzy1999)
which placement did you apply to? Was it finance?
hey! no its for the clinical research scientist positions I think its based at GSK House/Cambridge though not stevenage - but the deadline was mid october I think so it takes around a month for the whole process
thegsss
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hey! no its for the clinical research scientist positions I think its based at GSK House/Cambridge though not stevenage - but the deadline was mid october I think so it takes around a month for the whole process
I applied for 3 clinical operations ones as well in September but haven’t heard back. Mine’s the Stevenage one though. Good luck!
diancie
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
me too! Mine is on Friday I got the response on Sunday, after about a month as well. Hope it all goes well!

I applied to a Microbiology placement at Stevenage.
thegsss
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Oh my... I’m getting worried now
diancie
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by thegsss)
Oh my... I’m getting worried now
I didn't mean to worry you!!! Each placement is different and you're doing a different placement to me - so the dates and when they process things etc. is probably different! Nice to see someone who's also gonna be at Stevenage though - keep me updated!
etj2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by diancie)
me too! Mine is on Friday I got the response on Sunday, after about a month as well. Hope it all goes well!

I applied to a Microbiology placement at Stevenage.
Eee good luck! Mines Wednesday - I’m just so worried about the technical questions!
How many roles are you interviewing for?
etj2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for 3 clinical operations ones as well in September but haven’t heard back. Mine’s the Stevenage one though. Good luck!
thank you! Mine was the start up one I think and then the two associate scientists (management and delivery!)
thegsss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thank you! Mine was the start up one I think and then the two associate scientists (management and delivery!)
Pretty much applied to the same ones, except instead of management, I chose data management. I hope I at least get an interview. I worked so had on that application.

What do you study if you don’t mind me asking?
diancie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Eee good luck! Mines Wednesday - I’m just so worried about the technical questions!
How many roles are you interviewing for?
Thank you - you too! On Wednesday I just have a meet & greet with the current IP students. I had to choose between three roles, and they've invited me to interview for one role (my second choice).
diancie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
also yeah the technical questions are definitely the ones I'm fearing most as I don't know what to expect :/
etj2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pretty much applied to the same ones, except instead of management, I chose data management. I hope I at least get an interview. I worked so had on that application.

What do you study if you don’t mind me asking?
Honestly same it took me weeks to just perfect my form haha!
I study pharmacology!
etj2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by diancie)
Thank you - you too! On Wednesday I just have a meet & greet with the current IP students. I had to choose between three roles, and they've invited me to interview for one role (my second choice).
Ohh I see! Yeah my meet and greet is Tuesday oh nice! I’m being interviewed for all my choices which I’m pretty happy about ngl!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads