K.V.C.H
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied earlier this year for September entry, but had to decline my offers. I'd like to apply again for 2021 admissions cycle. Can I make a new UCAS account and application? Please help. It's urgent.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can apply once in each application cycle.
You can't apply using Apply 2021 if you hold a deferred 2021 entry offer from Apply 2020.
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursorointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursorointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You reapply making an entirely new application, You will be initially allocated a new UCAS id, but once its submitted UCAS will merge your two id numbers and your account will revert to your old number.
K.V.C.H
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you all for your responses. I appreciate it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (697)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (875)
42.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
19.07%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.47%

Watched Threads