Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    alaric, you have an unusual name....are your parents classicists?

ReputationRep:
    work and uni

ReputationRep:
    Success in A Levels, resulting in start of 3 years at a fab uni.
    Making a few more long-lasting memories of the school i've spent the last 6 and a bit years at.
    GEtting along with my friends and my boyfriend.
    One great holiday although I'm not sure when or where to.
    Looking ridiculous in fancy dress with my friends one more time, not sure what I'll dress up as but still.

ReputationRep:
    go to new york...oh hang on...

I AM!!!

ReputationRep:
    pass my driving test!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    What do you plan to do next year?[/SIZE]
    I dunno, lots of things! Yet to write myself a little resolution list, altho been caught up in the whole boxing day sales thing atm :p:

However I know one of the plans will be to boost up my average psych/biol scores at uni to a distinction/high distinction average, instead of credit/distinction if I'm lucky. I mean I did quite well this year, but there's a lot of pressure for me to do better considering there's a lot of competition to get into honours, and later to achieve success in the workplace.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.