The Student Room Group

golderz questions 9

Ok missed yesterday and im doing an early one(for me anyway) today then missing tomorrow

1.What was the last big mistake you made?
2.Where did you first meet your best friend?(was it high school/collage/primary/outside of school/next door neighbour etc)
3.What is your opinion on tattoos?
4.Whats your Favourite pizza topping?
5.What book impacted you the most in a positive way?
6.What book impacted the most in a negative way?

@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Ellamayooo

@Roses & Dreams
@Hazelly
@LovelyMrFox
@Moonbow
@Moonlight rain
@Sofie Rose
@sunny.side.up
@Mesopotamian.
@Rufus the red
@Laurence010401
@macy_m

@Synergy~
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

1. I will edit this once I remember it :lol:

2. Secondary school :tongue:

3. I hate them

4. Sweet corn and olives :yum:

5. ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ or maybe ‘Kezzie’

6. ‘The Kite Runner’. I really enjoyed it but it’s just so sad :sad:
Reply 2
Original post by Golderz Is Great
Ok missed yesterday and im doing an early one(for me anyway) today then missing tomorrow

2.Where did you first meet your best friend?(was it high school/collage/primary/outside of school/next door neighbour etc)

@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Ellamayooo
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@Roses & Dreams
@Hazelly
@LovelyMrFox
@Moonbow
@Moonlight rain
@Sofie Rose
@sunny.side.up
@Mesopotamian.
@Rufus the red
@Laurence010401
@macy_m
@SoulfulTwist
@Synergy~

1. Trusting people too much after seeing their true colours. I forgive too easily...:redface:
2. In the hall on induction day- we were both terrified of the head teacher :colondollar:
3. Awesome! I am too scared of needles to get one myself, but I don’t think you should judge someone on having tattoos (unless they are offensive).
4. Chicken and vegetables
5. How to Train Your Dragon series is beautifully written and a core part of my childhood:smile: It made me appreciate that the right way is sometimes the hard way.
6. Diary of a Wimpy Kid? Not a very popular opinion, but I find Greg way too narcissistic in tendencies throughout the book and cruel to his friend, but it’s a nice book to read for amusement :^_^:
Original post by Moonbow
1. Trusting people too much after seeing their true colours. I forgive too easily...:redface:
2. In the hall on induction day- we were both terrified of the head teacher :colondollar:
3. Awesome! I am too scared of needles to get one myself, but I don’t think you should judge someone on having tattoos (unless they are offensive).
4. Chicken and vegetables
5. How to Train Your Dragon series is beautifully written and a core part of my childhood:smile: It made me appreciate that the right way is sometimes the hard way.
6. Diary of a Wimpy Kid? Not a very popular opinion, but I find Greg way too narcissistic in tendencies throughout the book and cruel to his friend, but it’s a nice book to read for amusement :^_^:

thanks moonbow:biggrin:
I let my old stress get into my head making my anxiety bad but ive fixed that now

Primary school i was on my own and we bonded through a love of winx club

i have no issue with them but if i was to get one it would mean something

pepperoni ham and peppers

harry potter (you prbably knew id say this) but it inspired me to have confidence in myself no matter what but also inspired me to start creative writing

My sisters keeper its an incredible book with an incredible story however i cried loads after and while reading it
today in online class i forgot to unmute myself and YOU COULD HEAR ME SCREAMING FROM UPSTAIRS TO MY MUM R U GONNA GO AND PICK UP MY SISTERS SOOO.
primary school exept she isnt a best friend but like a close friend
their ok tbh but jungkook looka soo hot with them
chicken
dont read books

dont read books
Original post by LovingLucy
I let my old stress get into my head making my anxiety bad but ive fixed that now

Primary school i was on my own and we bonded through a love of winx club

i have no issue with them but if i was to get one it would mean something

pepperoni ham and peppers

harry potter (you prbably knew id say this) but it inspired me to have confidence in myself no matter what but also inspired me to start creative writing

My sisters keeper its an incredible book with an incredible story however i cried loads after and while reading it

yes you and ella(if she does it) i knew you both pick hp lol

the other book ive not heard of but books are not my thing.......whats it about?
yes you and ella(if she does it) i knew you both pick hp lol

the other book ive not heard of but books are not my thing.......whats it about?

A girl made o give organs to her sister as she’s ill
A girl made o give organs to her sister as she’s ill

that sounds a short book:biggrin:lol

@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Ellamayooo
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@Roses & Dreams
@Hazelly
@LovelyMrFox
@Moonbow
@Moonlight rain
@Sofie Rose
@sunny.side.up
@Mesopotamian.
@Rufus the red
@Laurence010401
@macy_m
@SoulfulTwist
@Synergy~

1. I let something impact me.
2. Primary haha. I don't know if I have a best friend, I'm just referring to my oldest friend, but there's a group of people I hang around with now.
3. I don't mind small ones or nice looking ones, but too much isn't great.
4. Peperroni (I have not spelt that right).
5. When Breath Becomes Air
6. All the books with unsatisfying endings :frown:

@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Ellamayooo
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@Roses & Dreams
@Hazelly
@LovelyMrFox
@Moonbow
@Moonlight rain
@Sofie Rose
@sunny.side.up
@Mesopotamian.
@Rufus the red
@Laurence010401
@macy_m
@SoulfulTwist
@Synergy~

1. lets just say 'mom issues' :dry:
2. first day of 3rd grade
3. look good on some ppl, dont plan on getting any though :nah:
4. cheeeeeeeeseeee
5. tbh idk
6. :dontknow:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
that sounds a short book:biggrin:lol

laugh out loud thats only a brieF of it
should i do continue to do these are not?

i have 6-7 who do them an im happy with that tbf:smile:
laugh out loud thats only a brieF of it

you wrote laugh out loud so that means you truly laughed at something i said

always makes me happy that lucy:smile:
1. Thinking I knew what A-Levels I wanted to take.

2. Nursery, although we weren’t best buds straight off. That happened at the start of secondary, despite having been in the same classes since then, and not now. But whatever.

3. I have nothing negative to say about them. I quite like the more minimalistic, meaningful sorts and can 100% see myself getting a couple of the sort in the future. But the bigger ones are beautiful too, like ones that cover your arms and stuff - so magical.

4. Just one? Pepperoni.

5. Harry Potter. You can scoff all you like, but it really has impacted me. The messages from the characters, some of it really does hit home (apart from the fact I don’t have a lightening shaped scar across my forehead and some maniac out to kill me)

6. Ohmygoshhh I cannot remember what it was called for the life of me. But I’ll do my best. I read this library book a few years back, and it really got me emotional. I was in tears. It was so so sad, but so beautifully written also. Erm it was about some kids that, once diagnosed with this fatal illness got sent to this isolated area, separated from family and friends. And days before the cure was given the all clear to go ahead, one of the main characters got worse, and took a make or break risk. It was a sad ending. Very sad.
Original post by Ellamayooo
1. Thinking I knew what A-Levels I wanted to take.

2. Nursery, although we weren’t best buds straight off. That happened at the start of secondary, despite having been in the same classes since then, and not now. But whatever.

3. I have nothing negative to say about them. I quite like the more minimalistic, meaningful sorts and can 100% see myself getting a couple of the sort in the future. But the bigger ones are beautiful too, like ones that cover your arms and stuff - so magical.

4. Just one? Pepperoni.

5. Harry Potter. You can scoff all you like, but it really has impacted me. The messages from the characters, some of it really does hit home (apart from the fact I don’t have a lightening shaped scar across my forehead and some maniac out to kill me)

6. Ohmygoshhh I cannot remember what it was called for the life of me. But I’ll do my best. I read this library book a few years back, and it really got me emotional. I was in tears. It was so so sad, but so beautifully written also. Erm it was about some kids that, once diagnosed with this fatal illness got sent to this isolated area, separated from family and friends. And days before the cure was given the all clear to go ahead, one of the main characters got worse, and took a make or break risk. It was a sad ending. Very sad.

thanks ella and long answers too im happy lol
should i do continue to do these are not?

i have 6-7 who do them an im happy with that tbf:smile:

Yes
thanks I do like doing them:biggrin:
thanks I do like doing them:biggrin:

I enjoy them. Gets me out of my strop

Quick Reply

Latest