maniccrammer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm filling out my details on UCAS and a couple of things are confusing me so I was hoping someone could help me out. I'm doing an EPQ but when I choose that qualification there's a box for 'subject' - what do I have to write in there? Also, is the employment section for any part-time work you've had or just for paid work that's relevant to your subject eg paid work experience role for your field? These are probably stupidly obvious but I don't want to make a mistake on the forms
future-doctor <3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi for epq i put the title of my epq but thinking back i think it might me asking for like for all what subject category it is for example my epq title is {what affect does traditional meds vs modern medicine have on mental health} this is related to medicine so i'll put medicine yours will be whatever you are writing about basically hope that helps. the employment is any paid work you have done because i think there is a separate section for work experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.56%
I'm not sure (32)
4.38%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (230)
31.51%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (352)
48.22%

Watched Threads