fabs.i
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi guys,

i just wanted to know from fellow medics and dental students. Do either of you regret studying the subject? Im confused about what to study, I love the idea of medicine but hate the idea of night shifts, on call, long years of training etc whereas dentistry would provide the perfect balance.
just any sort of general advice would help! thank you
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by fabs.i)
Hi guys,

i just wanted to know from fellow medics and dental students. Do either of you regret studying the subject? Im confused about what to study, I love the idea of medicine but hate the idea of night shifts, on call, long years of training etc whereas dentistry would provide the perfect balance.
just any sort of general advice would help! thank you
There are literally hundreds of previous medicine vs dentistry threads, have you read through them before making a new one?

What general advice do you need? There are dedicated megathreads for dental applicants and threads for medical applicants.

But no, as a medic I have not regretted my choice despite the long hard shifts and difficult post-grad exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (13)
54.17%
No (9)
37.5%
I don't know (2)
8.33%

Watched Threads