18th Birthday Watch

This discussion is closed.
PublicSchoolAnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
H ha its really miles away but im party planning anyway.Hmmm so yeah its in April-but im bored!
So im thinking house parties are cool ,but both my mother and I are total hygine freaks. Actually yeah a house party would be so impractical because
A)we have got magnolia walls throughout-keep your hands off the walls!
B)Downstairs isnt a problem because it is all wooden floors but upstairs its all beige carpets. How disgusting would the carpet get
Oh yeah and I cant exactly ask about 100 people to take their shoes off,im really sad and make my friends do that when they go upstairs,but shoes on the carpet is just manky.
But i could still have it at the house -like a garden party or would that be totally naff?
I dont want to hire out a place thats kind of I dont know-done it too many times
Another idea was a dinner party for about 20 of my closest friends at my house then later I could arrange to get a much less formal party somewhere in town. No/yeah?
What have you lot done for 18ths ? Or what are your plans?
Or indeed am i way too far ahead?
Mwah-its my party and i will cry if i want to.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wonderful stuff.
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can i come?
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I live near London. That's pretty near Scotland. Can I drop by?
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
Can i come?
yeah ,if you help plan it.
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
(Original post by glance)
I live near London. That's pretty near Scotland. Can I drop by?
aye!
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Count me in. Actually, no, don't.
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
(Original post by englishstudent)
Count me in. Actually, no, don't.
Suits me. You would ruin the carpets
sloaney87
Report 14 years ago
That sounds crap, i thought you were 'public school'.
I dont think a garden party is suitable for an 18th, unless you hire a big marquee sort thing and have it in there perhaps.
Or have it inside the house, dont be stingy about carpets and walls, they can easily be sorted by a cleaning company the next day, except house party for 18th hmmm.

Personally, im doing a 'Chavs N Sloanes' style party at chinawhites.

Hmmm, ideas, these are what some other mates have done, one flew out with 20 or so friends to a house in south france and had weekend full of parties there.
Another, last week incidentaly, had a company organise it, he had dinner at nobu, hummer limo, vip of chinawhites, and a penthouse hotel room afterwards, I can get the number of the company, i know they do it across the UK, if ure interested.
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
(Original post by sloaney87)
That sounds crap, i thought you were 'public school'.
I dont think a garden party is suitable for an 18th, unless you hire a big marquee sort thing and have it in there perhaps.
Or have it inside the house, dont be stingy about carpets and walls, they can easily be sorted by a cleaning company the next day, except house party for 18th hmmm.

Personally, im doing a 'Chavs N Sloanes' style party at chinawhites.

Hmmm, ideas, these are what some other mates have done, one flew out with 20 or so friends to a house in south france and had weekend full of parties there.
Another, last week incidentaly, had a company organise it, he had dinner at nobu, hummer limo, vip of chinawhites, and a penthouse hotel room afterwards, I can get the number of the company, i know they do it across the UK, if ure interested.
We'v had a chav night at school aswell as gangster night and skater night. So themes are pretty much out.Oh what do you think of instead of a party. Do something in the day time I dont know what exactly .Or is that going back to when i was like 10.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(see above)

And this is why private school people (such as me) get a bad name. :rolleyes:

Flying 20 people out to France. :rolleyes:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, you should all be aware that it is my birthday in three days, presents should be sent in the direction of me.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to go into the pub down the road from college and get a lemonade and finally be able to show them ID so I won't get kicked out. Then go to the rest of my lessons. Have a feeling people will be trying to get me drunk.
But other then that I don't want to do anything.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (48)
18.18%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (107)
40.53%
Nope, not that interesting (109)
41.29%

Watched Threads