The Student Room Group

Distance learning centre

I am a student at the distance learning centre online. I would like to be in contact with some people that attend this centre. If so please message me :smile: thanks
Reply 1
Me too
Hey ya
I’m with distance learning centre.com 👋🏻
Thinking of joining Biology there, how’s everyone getting on?
They delete negative reviews so make of that what you will
I have had a really great experience with them. Great support with tutors- completed my access in 6 months with 39 merits 6 distinctions and more than enough to apply for uni.
I am just waiting for moderation now. I thought they were diabolical and its very luck of the draw on what tutor you get. The materials are poor, the marking takes forever and its on par with learndirect & stonebridge. It's not a hard course I dont think and did the access to allied health professionals in just under 6 months, finishing with 30 distinctions and 15 merits. They really do drag out the marking as they can charge you £85 a month if you go over. Tutors dont really have a clue. They say there is tutor support through whatsapp/phone etc but they dont reply to messages and cant wait to get you off the phone.

Just remember they are business and its all about making money. I know one girl and they booted her off the course and locked her out of her account while she was mid essay. Tried to say she hadnt made a payment when she had actually paid upfront. Complaining gets you nowhere as they just ignore you.

However, some people think they are the best thing since sliced bread, so it all depends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending