2021 Entry Vet Medicine Work Experience Questionnaire Deadlines

Watch
aliaa03
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi guys,

I haven't submitted my UCAS yet so not sure about all the vet schools work experience questionnaire deadlines.

I know RVCs has to be done by the 15th, can someone please tell me the deadlines for completing the forms for Bristol, Surrey and Nottingham?

Thank you!
laurenamy1600
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by aliaa03)
Hi guys,

I haven't submitted my UCAS yet so not sure about all the vet schools work experience questionnaire deadlines.

I know RVCs has to be done by the 15th, can someone please tell me the deadlines for completing the forms for Bristol, Surrey and Nottingham?

Thank you!
Bristols is within three weeks of sending the email they send you, and I'm not sure about nottingham and surrey sorry! x
ellaeckersley
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by aliaa03)
Hi guys,

Thank you!
For Nottingham they send you the WES form 1-2 weeks after you send off your UCAS. Not sure for Surrey/Bristol. Some need to be done by the 15th or the 22nd. Hope this helps. Also it should say on their requirement for the deadline of the WES form.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.04%
I don't have everything I need (141)
41.96%

Watched Threads