Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello everybody,

I am a fresher from Hong Kong this year and arrived at the accommodation of Sutton Bonington Village a few days ago.

I have another HongKonger flat mate. We found so lonely as all the tutorials are on-line. Other than we two, there is no international students on the same floor.

Once I moved in, I found many problems relating to accommodation and study.
I have found my name in the University record is wrong and thus sent email to student service centre four days ago, but no reply.

I was asked to upload the certificate of Health and Occupation but in fact, I don't have. I have a lot of questions needed to be clarified with the University but I don't know who I can talk to, what phone numbers I have to call etc. I sent emails to student services again, but also no response.

I am very frustrated and do not know what I can do.

Anyone can give me some advice ? In view of the COVID-19, I could not communicate with any of the staff. I really don't know what to do next.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I am from Malaysia and a third year animal science student living in sb (have been living here for two years). Would be happy to help you with any problem! Do you have any Facebook/Instagram/Whatsapp account?

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
to top
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
I'm not sure (11)
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (124)
I have already dropped out (6)
I'm not a current university student (165)

Watched Threads

View All