Pillow princess problem

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok do my Gf And I did the do a few times last time I saw her but one thing I noticed is that she literally just lies there on her back and leaves me to do all the work, then she just falls asleep or complains that she’s too tired to do anything else and leaves me unsatisfied, because all I did was strip down and spend the whole time pleasing her and she gave nothing back, I talked to her about it and apparently her mindset is “oh, you’re the Top and I’m the Bottom, that’s just how it works” and then when I tried to explain to her that, first off that’s not how it works, and second, I shouldn’t feel like I have to sneak away to the bathroom to get off when “we’re” done because she did absolutely nothing, so all in all my question is how tf am I supposed to enjoy sex with this pillow princess I’ve ended up with, don't get me wrong I love her completely but how the hell am I supposed to be in a relationship where she always expects me to put my all in, in the bedroom with nothing in return?!
katrina shields
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you might just need a new place to do it in maybe go on a vacation she probably needs a place where she feels like yea i can do it here because the feeling of peace and love can get her to do something new try this because it worked for me i was the same way and i didn't know how to do anything but my man was patient with me and showed me how to do it and now he is getting it more than me and i don't complain at all because i know how he felt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
27.86%
No - I have already returned home (30)
11.45%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.61%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.69%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise