The Student Room Group

underpaid for maintenance loan

i typically get the highest amount of maintenance loan. i've applied, for third year, for the same amount, and i've been given the minimum amount. what can i do about this? i've been given 8-9K in previous years because it's clear judging from my household income that that is what i need, so why is it different this year? is this a mistake?
Original post by 2cuts
i typically get the highest amount of maintenance loan. i've applied, for third year, for the same amount, and i've been given the minimum amount. what can i do about this? i've been given 8-9K in previous years because it's clear judging from my household income that that is what i need, so why is it different this year? is this a mistake?

When did your parents provide their income information? The additional loan isn't available until all the household income information and evidence is provided and SFE have completed a household income assessment

.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:tongue:ointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:tongue:ointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply