The Student Room Group

KPMG 2021 Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone applied to Customer Consulting grad scheme in London?
Original post by languagestudent9
Hey, the same thing happened to me, but a week later they gave me a call offering me a job! don't give up hope!!! I think maybe a lot of people get offered the job but don't end up taking it as they have other offers, in which case i think thats when us waiting list people get contacted! :smile:

Hi, when did you attend the virtual launch pad, is it 23rd November?
For those who did their AC on 30th Nov: I got a call at 3pm and they said I reached the benchmark but others performed better than me so yeah good luck everyone
Original post by sherryeww
For those who did their AC on 30th Nov: I got a call at 3pm and they said I reached the benchmark but others performed better than me so yeah good luck everyone

Anyone got an offer from AC 30th Nov?
Original post by Evoulini
Anyone got an offer from AC 30th Nov?

No idea. My friend got the same response too.
Reply 185
I recieved an offer over the phone earlier today
hi! anyone received offers from LP on 23rd Nov?
Reply 187
Original post by jgj1952
hi! anyone received offers from LP on 23rd Nov?

Yes I have. For audit empowered at nottingham
Reply 188
Does anyone know roughly how long they are keeping applications on hold for after passing the transforming small businesses assessment? Cheers!
Reply 189
I passed the assessment day but told I am now in a ‘pool of talent’ and so unable to give me an offer right now. She seemed really positive but I don’t want to get my hopes up and I feel they came across that way so we don’t take it too negatively and take it as a firm no. Does anyone know from previous years how this has worked out? I am obviously taking it as a no for the time being but I can’t stop thinking about it!
Original post by Seker
Does anyone know roughly how long they are keeping applications on hold for after passing the transforming small businesses assessment? Cheers!

No idea! I just emailed them about this because my application has been on hold for weeks now and I got this response:

"Thank you for your email.

As per our previous correspondence as we recruit on a rolling basis and due to a particularly high volume of applications received, there are still a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process. Rest assured we are progressing applications as swiftly as we can and we will be in touch when we hope to be able to progress you to the next stage of the process our Delivering Outcomes online assessment as soon as possible.

Many thanks for your patience."

I really hope its soon though!
Reply 191
Original post by MasterKhanobi
No idea! I just emailed them about this because my application has been on hold for weeks now and I got this response:

"Thank you for your email.

As per our previous correspondence as we recruit on a rolling basis and due to a particularly high volume of applications received, there are still a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process. Rest assured we are progressing applications as swiftly as we can and we will be in touch when we hope to be able to progress you to the next stage of the process our Delivering Outcomes online assessment as soon as possible.

Many thanks for your patience."

I really hope its soon though!

I only got the original email yesterday so looks like a long wait ahead haha , good luck!
Original post by Seker
I only got the original email yesterday so looks like a long wait ahead haha , good luck!

Same generic bs. Hopefully next week, they did say some stuff about roles filling up by the time idk.
What did you apply for?
Original post by zzz12
Yes I have. For audit empowered at nottingham

have you received your contract ?
Reply 194
Original post by Super199
Same generic bs. Hopefully next week, they did say some stuff about roles filling up by the time idk.
What did you apply for?

The waiting with all these grad schemes is painstaking haha

Bristol - strategy consulting

Yourself?
Reply 195
Original post by jgj1952
have you received your contract ?

No nothing yet
Original post by Seker
The waiting with all these grad schemes is painstaking haha

Bristol - strategy consulting

Yourself?

Ah nice, same!
Reply 197
Original post by Super199
Ah nice, same!

Good luck!
Does anyone know what the starting salary is for Audit grad scheme in London (KPMG)?
Anyone applied for the Audit Technology Vacancy? How has the process been so far and what stage are you currently on? My application is still on hold after completing the transforming small businesses assessment over a month ago. :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending