The Student Room Group

Choosing a uni

I know that I definitely want to got to uni for Media Productions but I'm stuck on what uni to chose. My current choices are Derby, Coventry, Sussex or Lincoln. Anyone studying Media Productions, what would you recommend? It's particularly hard to make a choice this year as I am unable to see each uni in person.
Original post by abbief23
I know that I definitely want to got to uni for Media Productions but I'm stuck on what uni to chose. My current choices are Derby, Coventry, Sussex or Lincoln. Anyone studying Media Productions, what would you recommend? It's particularly hard to make a choice this year as I am unable to see each uni in person.

Hi @abbief23 :hello:

I understand that it is frustrating not being able to see universities in person. However, I would still highly recommend checking out some Virtual Open Days to get a sense of what the universities are like. We recently did a blog post all about the benefits of attending a Virtual Open Day.

I would also recommend contacting the universities you are interested in if you have any questions.

I hope this helps! If you've any questions, feel free to ask!

Melissa :biggrin:
Original post by abbief23

Hi @abbief23,

It’s definitely frustrating not being able to see universities in person, so don’t worry you’re not alone there.

We have Media Production here at the University of Lincoln, which is a industry focused course that has quite an interest in new emergent media. In addition the course also focuses on radio, television etc with the added benefit of the university having two radio stations on campus that students can take part in as an extracurricular activity.

Feel free to head over to the Media Production course page where there will be a link to speak to one of our current UniBuddy ambassadors for this subject, Ellie: www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/course/medmedub

Have you looked at the city at all, any questions?

Stay safe and well,

Connor - Third Year History Student :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending