Smpofficail
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
How’s the night life in Aston university around here and how is the student life here too , and can anyone tell me about student life in NTU also and also the night life in Nottingham

Can you tell me which one is the better option

My course is MSc in business and management for January intake

I have a offer letter in Ntu and also in Aston university .. eagerly waiting for response and suggestions
Glossed101
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Aston has a dedicated business school that I know is world renowned so, I think for the course you've chosen its the better option. As for student life, you're in a smallish city with 4 other universities so, plenty of student activities and student nights out. Night life is second to London, no other city in my opinion beats it. There is a popular street known as Broad Street where all the pubs, bars and clubs are located. It is usually flooded with students. Finally, you have the rave scene which is largely located in Digbeth. All in all, its the next best thing after London. You won't be missing out if you study in Birmingham infact if you enjoy going out it'll probably be the best place out of the 2.
Smpofficail
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Ohh nice😍, it sounds good.
And suggestion on Nottingham?
Advertisement
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Smpofficail)
How’s the night life in Aston university around here and how is the student life here too , and can anyone tell me about student life in NTU also and also the night life in Nottingham

Can you tell me which one is the better option

My course is MSc in business and management for January intake

I have a offer letter in Ntu and also in Aston university .. eagerly waiting for response and suggestions
Hi as a Student at Aston I thought I could give you a bit more in depth idea of what the night life is like!

Having been to many other university cities and experiencing their night life I have to say Birmingham is second to none.

Not only does Broad street host a wide range of clubs and pubs - catering to all music tastes and great on a student budget. Digbeth also hosts amazing events such as Tektu, digbeth dining club and a wide range of quirky day and night events.

I have also had a great time at Aston SU in the brand new student union building.
They serve amazing food on a budget, play great music and even serve cocktails!

Birmingham is such a big city you will always find a place/club/pub to go no matter the day of the week!

I hope this helps.

-Poppy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.53%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (545)
48.57%

Watched Threads