looking to take over tenancy of ensuite room london

Watch
nataliemuqattash
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by eschmidt1113)
hi, i'm looking to take over an ensuite single room at a UoL / UCL hall, close to the UCL campus. message me if you have one i could take over!
hey i have a room in chapter kings cross which is only a station from UCL, are u interested?
YM2067
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nataliemuqattash)
hey i have a room in chapter kings cross which is only a station from UCL, are u interested?
Hey, I have a contract at Garden Halls for a Standard Superior room (£216.23 per week) that I'm looking for someone to take over. It has it's own toilet and sink, with a shared shower and is self-catered.The hall is very social and central location 6minutes from UCl .5minutes from King’s cross station
It's available immediately as I was unable to come to London this term. If you're interested DM me
GreatMaster911
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I have a brilliant room for you. It is a bit of a commute away from UCL but the price is £189 per week so it is actually cheaper to get the room and pay for the commute. It is in a place called North Lodge by Unite Students. The area is very good as there are lots of students nearby and there is a Tesco express about 2 minutes away for some quick shopping. I myself would keep the room but I have to go closer to my family due to health reasons. On top of that, I have already payed around £750 off the total rent which you will not have to pay me back. This is definitely a bargain. Please please message me about this. My number is 07793 073392. Oh and btw the room is fully ensuite and is very spacious with a double bed and everything else in a good room
Last edited by GreatMaster911; 1 week ago
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (190)
29.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.41%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.98%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.36%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.89%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.81%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.88%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.25%

Watched Threads