The Student Room Group

Economics Revision notes

Hi everyone, I’m studying economics A Level , my exam board is edexcel. Im in year 12 ans was wondering if anyone has any revision notes they’ve made that could help me. I’ve started making mine but wanted to see how someones looks who’s studied the whole course. Thank you so much.
Original post by safahJ
Hi everyone, I’m studying economics A Level , my exam board is edexcel. Im in year 12 ans was wondering if anyone has any revision notes they’ve made that could help me. I’ve started making mine but wanted to see how someones looks who’s studied the whole course. Thank you so much.

I don’t do economics, but if you want to see a good set of notes Physics and Maths tutor is usually a good place to start (I think they do economics) :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks a lot
Original post by safahJ

im in yr 13 and by the end of the year I would've finished and I will show you
Reply 4
Original post by awsomekiddo
im in yr 13 and by the end of he year I would've finished and I will show you

Thanks so much, this will really help
Original post by safahJ
Thanks so much, this will really help

glad I could help somebody during these tough COVID times
Reply 6
Much appreciated, pray you stay stafe.
Reply 7
Original post by safahJ

I'm not on edexcel but when i was searching for economics A level flashcards there were some Anki decks supposedly covering the whole syllabus. worth checking out. here: https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/298341673

Quick Reply

Latest