The Student Room Group

EPQ question

Hi, I'm doing an EPQ at school currently, well I recently started it and have been thinking about doing it something medical related, as I'd like to move onto medical in uni (hopefully specialization into neurology XD). This is a question mainly aimed at people who have done EPQ, but everyone's answers are welcome.
Can someone give me some feedback on my question? (if its a good topic to do, or something like that)

"Is the brain 'hard-wired' at creating hierarchy in different parts of society?"
I think it would read better as 'Is the brain 'hard-wired' to create social hierachies/to create hierachies in society?' I'm not sure how easy this would be to research and write- maybe take a bit of time to see what research has been done/what sources you could use to check there's enough out there on it. Sounds fascinating though!
Reply 2
Original post by historynerd47
I think it would read better as 'Is the brain 'hard-wired' to create social hierachies/to create hierachies in society?' I'm not sure how easy this would be to research and write- maybe take a bit of time to see what research has been done/what sources you could use to check there's enough out there on it. Sounds fascinating though!

Thx, I'll do just that
hello guys
Original post by Zazoo12
Thx, I'll do just that

No worries, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending