What features does a women want in a man?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So i’m talking about both physical and personality wise, and not the basics like good hygiene. I’m talking about the stuff you would like a man to have, eg over a certain height, rich, super funny. Think of it as more of the icing on top of the cake, the stuff that makes a guy a bit more into the perfect guy category.
brionyvj
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Respectful, funny, ambitions and down to earth
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It depends on the individual woman, different people have different preferences.
I date with an age gap of 15+ years and have a long list of mostly personality related dating dealbreakers.
I like guys older than me who are calm, caring, dog friendly, interested in art/books/history/theology/egyptology, over 5'4 and able to cope with the fact that alternative opinions exist.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Kindness ranks really highly for me. I know it's kind of a bare minimum type thing but when you notice a guy being friendly and polite, even to strangers, or making the people around them feel comfortable and included, I love that. Rich doesn't really factor into it, it's just a nice bonus.

There is a danger of being a bit too overly nice to the point where you don't have any edge to you or you can't take playful banter, and I know a lot of girls find that really offputting so I guess it's a matter of striking a balance. Appearance wise (and obviously this is entirely just my own preference) I like nice arms and I find tattoos quite attractive. Also I know some guys don't like it but if I call a guy "pretty" like that is the most elite compliment I could ever give out lol like that means you're a 10/10.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Clever, funny, respectful, caring and fat. I love a tall fat guy.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Intelligence, empathy, humour.

Taller than me (1.65m) and non smoker strongly preferred.
Lucymaelol
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ryan’s toy review
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Kindness ranks really highly for me. I know it's kind of a bare minimum type thing but when you notice a guy being friendly and polite, even to strangers, or making the people around them feel comfortable and included, I love that. Rich doesn't really factor into it, it's just a nice bonus.

There is a danger of being a bit too overly nice to the point where you don't have any edge to you or you can't take playful banter, and I know a lot of girls find that really offputting so I guess it's a matter of striking a balance. Appearance wise (and obviously this is entirely just my own preference) I like nice arms and I find tattoos quite attractive. Also I know some guys don't like it but if I call a guy "pretty" like that is the most elite compliment I could ever give out lol like that means you're a 10/10.
Yeah the nice thing is a difficult balance, if your too nice your seen as weak, boring and desperate somethings. And Yeah I know what you mean if I see a girl and just say wow she’s a 10/10
sunny.side.up
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
physically- taller than me, somewhat attractive
mentally- caring, respectful, honest
Lucymaelol
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
physically- taller than me, somewhat attractive
mentally- caring, respectful, honest
I think Ryan is taller than you if you are below 50mm
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Money lol
deadroseex
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They need to be a billionaire, sadistic with a pinch of psychotic Italian Mafia boss + traumatized and masochism! 💙
Lucymaelol
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by deadroseex)
They need to be a billionaire, sadistic with a pinch of psychotic Italian Mafia boss + traumatized and masochism! 💙
Is that Ryan you are talking about or Mr bean
deadroseex
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lucymaelol)
I don't like Ryan! You can have him!

I am talking about Wattpad boyssss
Lucymaelol
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by deadroseex)
I don't like Ryan! You can have him!

I am talking about Wattpad boyssss
What’s watt pad
KelsieTaylor
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Doesn't have to be taller than me, height isn't important at all, just has to be respectful and kind, would be good if he has similar interests.
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Who the hell is Ryan? Also Wattpad is a site where people write their own stories and fanfics
deadroseex
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What’s watt pad
You are to young for it b x

It is just where u read books
Lucymaelol
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Who the hell is Ryan? Also Wattpad is a site where people write their own stories and fanfics
Search up Ryan’s toy review on yt and you’ll see and okay
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Search up Ryan’s toy review on yt and you’ll see and okay
Oh hell no you're that person obsessing over him. He's so young you weirdo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (55)
36.18%
No (80)
52.63%
I don't know (17)
11.18%

Watched Threads