Snapchat q - someone requested my location

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I will preface by saying that i don't use snapchat much and only downloaded it recently.

I got a notification today to say 'x has requested ur location'. I assume it was by mistake as i dont really talk to this person and they didnt follow up with any other msg. I didnt ask as i just figured they would say 'it was a mistake'.

Is that most likely? Does it mean my profile was being stalked or is there another way to request location?

TIA.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I will preface by saying that i don't use snapchat much and only downloaded it recently.

I got a notification today to say 'x has requested ur location'. I assume it was by mistake as i dont really talk to this person and they didnt follow up with any other msg. I didnt ask as i just figured they would say 'it was a mistake'.

Is that most likely? Does it mean my profile was being stalked or is there another way to request location?

TIA.
Probably. Tbf I've done that or rang people by accident because I forget to lock my phone when putting it in my pocket - a really bad habit.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
Probably. Tbf I've done that or rang people by accident because I forget to lock my phone when putting it in my pocket - a really bad habit.
Yes, you are pobably right. I kinda hoped it was via stalking or 'accidently on purpose' but guess there's no way to know for sure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (17)
44.74%
No (19)
50%
I don't know (2)
5.26%

Watched Threads