xmolliexo
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m currently doing my UCAS application for next year and I’m looking at doing children’s nursing, and my advisor at college and said to mention a nursing journal in my statement, Can anyone recommend one?
TIA
Emily_B
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
British Journal of Nursing.
Nursing Times.
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
https://journals.rcni.com/nursing-ch...d-young-people
Mentalhealth*12
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Choose a paper from a journal and reference it. No point mentioning a journal if you haven't read a single paper from it.
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mentalhealth*12)
Choose a paper from a journal and reference it. No point mentioning a journal if you haven't read a single paper from it.
This

no point name dropping a journal, there’s a chance you may get caught out.

alongside the link I posted above, you can often get a copy of the more generic journals like the nursing standard, nursing times or British journal of nursing in larger newsagents.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
27.08%
As I expected (14)
29.17%
Harder (18)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.25%

Watched Threads