DomWill
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I currently live at home and I’m commuting, although I’ve been to visit a few accommodations and I really regret staying at home, no university has already started, am I able to move into halls/accommodation late?
nataliemuqattash
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DomWill)
I currently live at home and I’m commuting, although I’ve been to visit a few accommodations and I really regret staying at home, no university has already started, am I able to move into halls/accommodation late?
u can be a replacement tenant.. so like for example im trying to give up my room in chapter kings cross so if ur interested message me lool
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DomWill)
Hey DomWill!

You could email your unis student housing team to see if they have any spaces available in halls that you could take
If they don't I would join a Facebook group for student housing at your uni - there's usually loads of rooms available

Also don't forget you might need to inform student finance if you're living away so they can change your payment!

I hope this helps!
Eloise - Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
26.91%
No - I have already returned home (38)
12.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.23%

Watched Threads