Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’ve started my a levels but I don’t know if I even want to be at school doing them. I started a new school and it’s ok, obviously I’m not as close with my friends but that’s expected.
I’m fine in school but when I get home and have to do homework etc I feel so exhausted. I don’t start it as soon as I get home so I’m not sure why I feel so tired but I think it’s just because I don’t want to be at school. I’d like to get a job/apprenticeship but my mum is very academic focused and I’ve spoken to her about it but she’s said no to basically anything apart from school.
I am going to do my a levels but does anyone have any tips on how to enjoy school more? Or at least feel less drained?
Tello
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve started my a levels but I don’t know if I even want to be at school doing them. I started a new school and it’s ok, obviously I’m not as close with my friends but that’s expected.
I’m fine in school but when I get home and have to do homework etc I feel so exhausted. I don’t start it as soon as I get home so I’m not sure why I feel so tired but I think it’s just because I don’t want to be at school. I’d like to get a job/apprenticeship but my mum is very academic focused and I’ve spoken to her about it but she’s said no to basically anything apart from school.
I am going to do my a levels but does anyone have any tips on how to enjoy school more? Or at least feel less drained?
Create an schedule for the work you plan to do that day and stick to it. This may help to make you less stressed and less drained as you have a plan to stick too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (46)
16.08%
I'm not sure (8)
2.8%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
34.97%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.4%
I'm not a current university student (128)
44.76%

Watched Threads