The Student Room Group

Prank gone too far

Me and my mate played a prank on our other mate from or group . We went to his house and showed his parents a video of the clouds moving in the son to make it look like it was vape and it had our mate in the shot with a vape pen. It literally looked like he was vaping. I went to his house with our other friend saying did he leave his e cigarette then they said they didn’t know he vaped so we said he does and showed the video. His parents went to his room and we could hear them shouting at him why does he vape and they were proper getting mad at him. I was just saying on the way back to my other mate that I think I took to far and now I feel bad because he doesn’t vape it was just a joke but his parents gave him a right telling off. We found it hilarious at the time but now I don’t.
you went too far, that's a really horrible thing to do, you really should go to his house and apologize.
That is just dam right childish.
I hope you don't treat your remaining friends to your 'pranks'- you will end up with non.
Reply 3
Original post by glassalice
That is just dam right childish.
I hope you don't treat your remaining friends to your 'pranks'- you will end up with non.

He pranked me though
Original post by Anonymous
He pranked me though

You yourself admitted that it went too far so don't try and justify it after you said it went too far.
Reply 5
Original post by Rufus the red
You yourself admitted that it went too far so don't try and justify it after you said it went too far.

What’s this got to do with you anyway?
He pranked me though

You haven't pranked him though. You have dobed him into his parents for something he hasn't even done.
What’s this got to do with you anyway?

You posted this on a public forum and didn't say I couldn't answer. I don't see how this has less to do with me than the other people who have replied.
Reply 8
Original post by Rufus the red
You posted this on a public forum and didn't say I couldn't answer. I don't see how this has less to do with me than the other people who have replied.

I was meant to send it as a message to someone but posted it on here
Reply 9
Original post by glassalice
You haven't pranked him though. You have dobed him into his parents for something he hasn't even done.

Yes and I’m sorry
Malevolence at it's peak! xo
idk, not the worst i've seen. but yea apologize to his parents another time.

idk why the ppl on here acting like you murdered someone tho lmao
idk, not the worst i've seen. but yea apologize to his parents another time.

idk why the ppl on here acting like you murdered someone tho lmao

I will apologise yes
Original post by deadroseex
Malevolence at it's peak! xo

No
No

Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending