Couple swap gone spectacularly wrong

Watch
username5423490
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone got any experience of this? It seemed like a good idea at the time, no doubt due in part to the large amounts of alcohol consumed by all four of us. My roommate and I both thought (stupidly in hindsight) that the fact our boyfriends also happen to be best mates would help things. Wrong!! Long story short, they've fallen out majorly and my bf and I are really struggling to get over it. It doesn't help that he and my roommate never actually went through with it, I thought they were doing it next door but turns out he couldn't get going. I on the other hand was having an amazing time with his mate and got very vocal with it, which I thought was the whole point - making each other jealous and all that. Half an hour into it my bf burst into the room with me still riding the other guy and put a stop to it, then proceeded to shout abuse at both of us.
Anyway, complete mess and now he can't stop asking what was so good about it and whether I fancy his mate more than him, which I don't although to be fair - and I'll never tell him this of course - his mate is a better lay, no doubt about it.
My roommate and I are absolutely fine by the way, she wasn't bothered at all that we both enjoyed it, it's just my bf who's being an arse about it.
I know it was a stupid idea, just wondering if we can get past this or if we've ruined things beyond repair.
Last edited by username5423490; 4 months ago
IVLIVSCAESAR
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by JennyB99)
Anyone got any experience of this? It seemed like a good idea at the time, no doubt due in part to the large amounts of alcohol consumed by all four of us. My roommate and I both thought (stupidly in hindsight) that the fact our boyfriends also happen to be best mates would help things. Wrong!! Long story short, they've fallen out majorly and my bf and I are really struggling to get over it. It doesn't help that he and my roommate never actually went through with it, I thought they were doing it next door but turns out he couldn't get going. I on the other hand was having an amazing time with his mate and got very vocal with it, which I thought was the whole point - making each other jealous and all that. Half an hour into it my bf burst into the room with me still riding the other guy and put a stop to it, then proceeded to shout abuse at both of us.
Anyway, complete mess and now he can't stop asking what was so good about it and whether I fancy his mate more than him, which I don't although to be fair - and I'll never tell him this of course - his mate is a better lay, no doubt about it.
My roommate and I are absolutely fine by the way, she wasn't bothered at all that we both enjoyed it, it's just my bf who's being an arse about it.
I know it was a stupid idea, just wondering if we can get past this or if we've ruined things beyond repair.
Yeah, if you are saying that his friend was a better lay, then this relationship is doomed ngl
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
New member, first post? Yeah, this didn’t happen.
Mason223
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Wtf you must be a troll
username1339858_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Never understood what is appealing about a couple swap.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Does TSR now have a swinger troll?
snazzy viking
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
'my bf burst into the room with me still riding the other guy'

lol
ThatOldGuy
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 8/8.
username5426190
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
HONESTLY! It's not for me at all
Stb1750
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Today on 'Didn't Happen'; A couple decide to swap their girlfriends but one of the guys couldn't get his wee soldier to stand-to. As he bursts through the door to the other room he witnessed his girlfriend having a better 'lay' with the other bloke. Angry, he said some angry words and his insecurities sank in. What will happen next? Nothing! It didn't happen.

Next up on 'Didn't Happen'; Unicorns discovered in Scottish Highlands, scientists desperately try to catch one to examine them for magic abilities.
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
l will tell you something you four are playing a high dice in a lot of those kinds off acts they can and do end up in murder you think its all fun its not fun at all
Tengachaya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I can't understand what's the point of having a bf or gf and not being faithful. It could well lead to unfaithful marriage, broken families, dysfunctional children and a stint on the Jeremy Kyle show. Call me old fashioned but be faithful to your partners. Many of the problems we have in the world is due to broken families. I hope your and the three other people heal from this experience.
lazerbeem
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
In other news, Jiminy Cricket went past my window on a flying pig
Last edited by lazerbeem; 4 months ago
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi Jen 👋 Nobody believes you.
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lazerbeem)
In other news, Jiminy Cricket went past my window on a flying pig
Was he sexy?
lazerbeem
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Was he sexy?
Oh yea :perv: he was giving me the ol' freaky eye
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Stb1750)
Today on 'Didn't Happen'; A couple decide to swap their girlfriends but one of the guys couldn't get his wee soldier to stand-to. As he bursts through the door to the other room he witnessed his girlfriend having a better 'lay' with the other bloke. Angry, he said some angry words and his insecurities sank in. What will happen next? Nothing! It didn't happen.

Next up on 'Didn't Happen'; Unicorns discovered in Scottish Highlands, scientists desperately try to catch one to examine them for magic abilities.
I agree that this didn't happen but I was there when the unicorns were discovered. You should have seen them, a whole flock of flying beasts with silver flecks in their horns. What a sight to behold, we live in amazing times even among the current sh*t.
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Oh yea :perv: he was giving me the ol' freaky eye
I’m jealous ☹️ 👁
lazerbeem
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
I’m jealous ☹️ 👁
Don't worry I've sent him your way 😃
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Don't worry I've sent him your way 😃
I don’t want to stand in the way of true love. Just promise you’ll invite me to your 👰 🎩 💒 💋
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (352)
51.99%
No (325)
48.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed