Couple swap gone spectacularly wrong

Watch
lazerbeem
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
I don’t want to stand in the way of true love. Just promise you’ll invite me to your 👰 🎩 💒 💋
Of course! I'll set you up with his friend and then we can swap just like the op 🤣🤣
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lazerbeem)
Of course! I'll set you up with his friend and then we can swap just like the op 🤣🤣
Er...I’ll pass thanks lol
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
If l was dating l would never ever share my girl with no one thats nothing but pure dirty filth
username5423490
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
New member, first post? Yeah, this didn’t happen.
What are you saying? So I sign up to this forum to ask a question and everyone thinks I'm a troll? Was I supposed to wait a few weeks and post some other random stuff before asking the one thing I wanted to ask? I don't follow your logic.

I also don't see why so many people think what we did was so unusual that it can't be true, I know friends of ours who've done it which is why we decided to try it but whatever, clearly no one here believes it so I'm not gonna hang around and be called a troll, you can all go back to your sad lives and frankly f*ck yourselves.
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by JennyB99)
What are you saying? So I sign up to this forum to ask a question and everyone thinks I'm a troll? Was I supposed to wait a few weeks and post some other random stuff before asking the one thing I wanted to ask? I don't follow your logic.

I also don't see why so many people think what we did was so unusual that it can't be true, I know friends of ours who've done it which is why we decided to try it but whatever, clearly no one here believes it so I'm not gonna hang around and be called a troll, you can all go back to your sad lives and frankly f*ck yourselves.
Byee
GillBlack
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Looks like the OP has left the forum. Personally I'd have given her the benefit of the doubt, I agree it didn't sound 100% genuine but it's a dangerous thing to start making assumptions. Stranger things have happened and in the off chance that it was true, she may have been genuinely reaching out for advice and ended up feeling rejected and ridiculed.

This is what these forums are for, I know trolls are common but if you're not willing to at least consider the possibility that a post is genuine, why not just move on to a different one? By doing that, if it's a fake, you're starving the troll of his/her purpose. If it happens to be true, you're leaving the door open for a discussion, which is never a bad thing.

Jen, if you are still anonymously watching this: shame you left the forum, I'd have PMed you with advice as I've been through something similar in the past. Yes, it does happen and yes, you can recover from it. As with most relationship issues, communication is key. If you ever re-join, PM me.
tashkent46
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Um it sounds like your boyfriend is a bit boring to be honest, I mean he's probably imaginary but you did let him shag your mate and give a free pass. Just me personally I'd happily take that trade 😂
ThatOldGuy
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by GillBlack)
Looks like the OP has left the forum. Personally I'd have given her the benefit of the doubt, I agree it didn't sound 100% genuine but it's a dangerous thing to start making assumptions. Stranger things have happened and in the off chance that it was true, she may have been genuinely reaching out for advice and ended up feeling rejected and ridiculed.

This is what these forums are for, I know trolls are common but if you're not willing to at least consider the possibility that a post is genuine, why not just move on to a different one? By doing that, if it's a fake, you're starving the troll of his/her purpose. If it happens to be true, you're leaving the door open for a discussion, which is never a bad thing.

Jen, if you are still anonymously watching this: shame you left the forum, I'd have PMed you with advice as I've been through something similar in the past. Yes, it does happen and yes, you can recover from it. As with most relationship issues, communication is key. If you ever re-join, PM me.

It really doesn't. Or at least, people don't do this and then think "You know who would give good advice on this? A student forum. Let's see if I can find a student forum and ask a bunch of 15-24 year olds about this lurid story."

If you were looking for a forum to post on, it would probably be a swinger's forum. Or something vaguely associated with it.

First post... No prior history. Lurid details. On a website for students.

That adds up to 'Didn't happen.'
firemyst
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by username5423490)
Anyone got any experience of this? It seemed like a good idea at the time, no doubt due in part to the large amounts of alcohol consumed by all four of us. My roommate and I both thought (stupidly in hindsight) that the fact our boyfriends also happen to be best mates would help things. Wrong!! Long story short, they've fallen out majorly and my bf and I are really struggling to get over it. It doesn't help that he and my roommate never actually went through with it, I thought they were doing it next door but turns out he couldn't get going. I on the other hand was having an amazing time with his mate and got very vocal with it, which I thought was the whole point - making each other jealous and all that. Half an hour into it my bf burst into the room with me still riding the other guy and put a stop to it, then proceeded to shout abuse at both of us.
Anyway, complete mess and now he can't stop asking what was so good about it and whether I fancy his mate more than him, which I don't although to be fair - and I'll never tell him this of course - his mate is a better lay, no doubt about it.
My roommate and I are absolutely fine by the way, she wasn't bothered at all that we both enjoyed it, it's just my bf who's being an arse about it.
I know it was a stupid idea, just wondering if we can get past this or if we've ruined things beyond repair.
Well, if you're ever out my way, let's have a drink together -- I'll bring my bf and you can bring your roommate's bf. ;-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (468)
51.49%
No (441)
48.51%

Watched Threads