The Student Room Group

Urgent Advice- might get kicked out of Sixth Form

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bbubble061
My sister didn't go to school for about a month straight before getting kicked out. You only missed a bit and they're treating you like that? Ridiculous.

I hope your sister is doing well now! And honestly I was quite shocked myself especially as now thanks to Covid, taking measures like staying at home and taking time off where at risk is more encouraged than ever!
Original post by kindredspirit1
Thank you, and yes honestly I don't know why they're giving so much importance towards the attendance figures: quite a lot of my teachers are off school and self-isolating too!

And again I really appreciate your kind words, I hope I do prove them wrong because like you said for now, I'll just play to the system aha! Good luck in the future to yourself too, you are a very considerate and helpful person! :smile:

Probably trying to get anyone they can in at all right now :grin: It'll all be forgotten in a few weeks I'm sure, they'll probably have other students' attendance to worry about!
No problem. And I'm sure you will- I can say from my own experience that if you've got enough annoyance to rant about it then it's because you do actually care. And thank you, its very nice of you to say so :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest