losing my virginity advice

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m planning to lose my virginity real soon with this guy in a fwb type of situation. He’s coming over to mine one day and my parents are both meant to be going out so we will have the house to ourselves. We’ve already spoke about being safe and stuff and I trust him. I just wondered if anyone had any good advice they wish they’d known before. Also there’s a small small chance one of my parents will not go out. Any advice to do if that happens bc I’m worried it’ll get awkward if he’s round and they stay home then entire time.
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi!

Firstly, are you sure you want to lose your virginity to a fwb? No judgment! I lost mine to a fwb and now he’s my boyfriend haha!

I would just say make sure you’re both ready. Ensure that you’re both comfortable and just relax.

Make sure you’re safe! And remember you can always say no. Whenever something doesn’t feel right, you have the right to stop.

The first time is always a little awkward but as long as you trust each other, it will be fine. Just make sure you’re both comfortable and relaxed.
IVLIVSCAESAR
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m planning to lose my virginity real soon with this guy in a fwb type of situation. He’s coming over to mine one day and my parents are both meant to be going out so we will have the house to ourselves. We’ve already spoke about being safe and stuff and I trust him. I just wondered if anyone had any good advice they wish they’d known before. Also there’s a small small chance one of my parents will not go out. Any advice to do if that happens bc I’m worried it’ll get awkward if he’s round and they stay home then entire time.
I could be entirely wrong here, as everyone is different, but I'm unsure it would be the wisest idea to lose your virginity to a fwb. There is a probability that your hormones will kick in which may make you attached to him, which could result badly if he wants nothing more. But it's down to how you feel of course
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by pepsimaxcherry)
Hi!

Firstly, are you sure you want to lose your virginity to a fwb? No judgment! I lost mine to a fwb and now he’s my boyfriend haha!

I would just say make sure you’re both ready. Ensure that you’re both comfortable and just relax.

Make sure you’re safe! And remember you can always say no. Whenever something doesn’t feel right, you have the right to stop.

The first time is always a little awkward but as long as you trust each other, it will be fine. Just make sure you’re both comfortable and relaxed.
ty for the advice!
I think I can’t see myself getting into a relationship anytime soon but I feel ready to lose it and just enjoy myself.
It’s not his first time which makes me feel more comfortable and less pressure because at least he knows what he’s doing.
I made sure to ask if he had protection and stuff so we will be safe.
I’ve known him for a while but not ages. He’s a mutual friend and I feel like I can trust him so I’ll feel relaxed and if not I’m not afraid to just be honest.
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ty for the advice!
I think I can’t see myself getting into a relationship anytime soon but I feel ready to lose it and just enjoy myself.
It’s not his first time which makes me feel more comfortable and less pressure because at least he knows what he’s doing.
I’ve known him for a while but not ages. He’s a mutual friend and I feel like I can trust him so I’ll feel relaxed and if not I’m not afraid to just be honest.
That’s great! There’s no judgement; I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable losing it outside of a relationship as I know many people just feel pressured.

Yes, make sure you’re protected! And you say you’ve not known him ages, just make sure you know him enough. Just make sure he’s trustworthy and isn’t going to do this and completely leave it expose anything.

As long as you’re happy with your decision it’s fine
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
ty for the advice!
I have a few questions:
1) how did you meet him? Was it over the internet or in person?
2) what have you done with him before, is the sex a natural progression or the first thing you’re doing?
3) how old are you? A 16 year old losing their virginity to a fwb is significantly different to a 22 year old.
4) how will he get to and from yours? Will someone drop him off / pick him up?
5) what happens if you feel uncomfortable?
6) where in the country are you? Will you be breaking lockdown rules?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads